best place to get an MVP 2.0 Or itaste vv v3 (6 rivet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Got 1 MVP2 from 101vape, at the time they only had the black, but was cheap and fast shipping, then I wanted a blue MVP2, I got the blue for about the same price and the new 6 rivet v3 from ebay, search vapingtown2013 there, has high ratings, I got them both as quick as 101vape and both have worked great, the seller been around a long time, so think if had any problems, be happy to help.

I know someone who had problems from with their v3 that they bought from a online US vendor, and had tons of hassle getting it replaced and had to pay for it being shipped back, don't count on being safe with a warrenty just because it's a online store ;)

jjcordone

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 29, 2011
    Rhode Island
    Here's a good deal on the iTaste VV....
    Joye eGo Rechargeable Batteries

Desert Vapes (don't confuse them with High Desert Vapes, different state/company).
    I give these guys 5 stars. Fast shipping, good prices, excellent customer service!
    I've bought stuff from them a few times now and never been disappointed.

Last edited:

chrismikehead

ECF Veteran
    Aug 19, 2013
    Kansas City, MO
    Can you use any mini usb cable to charge the itaste vv3 & how much vape time are you getting out of the vv v3. I have no battery life issues with my 1000mah ego twist & i vape a lot. I am looking to upgrade from the ego twist

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk 2

It should charge with any Micro USB cable. Vape time would be a little less than your eGo.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

Maniacal

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 16, 2013
    Chicago
    ITCvapes has the vv3 6 rivet for $30

ITCVapes | Affordable e-Cigarette Supplies and USA Made e-Liquid

Also, EBAY has them for around $30 with additions such as clearos/tanks, etc ... there are so many options to choose from & they are all around $30

Desert vapes is a good onre, also, so I second that.

Netmix custom vapes also has v3's for $30 but I dont know if they have rivets

Last edited:

Maniacal

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 16, 2013
    Chicago
    It should charge with any Micro USB cable. Vape time would be a little less than your eGo.

Yesh, but its passthrough! It makes it last forever. Seemingly. Unless you're nowhere near a plug or computer for the whole day but thats not likely.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 5, 2009
    Chino California

Hi Chrismikehead I was wondering if you had both the Ego and the Itaste VV3 or was making the statement based on just MAH. Reason I ask is that size of battery is not everything. The Itaste VV3 has more sophisticated electronics than an Ego it's possible that it might leave the Ego 1000 in the dust and last much longer

The reason why I suspect this is that the MVP has a 2700mah Power Pack yet it lasts for more than 50 hours on a charge [Around 4v with 2.4ohm atomizer]. Whereas my equivalent 2900mah battery on other devices doesn't last much more than 24 hours.

The Itaste VV3 outputs a flat voltage curve like the MVP.

So it would be interesting if anyone who has both an Ego 1000mah and an Itaste vv3 would comment on this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread