UltraPure Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
IF YOU HAVE TRIED OUR ULTRAPURE, EITHER PURCHASED OR THROUGH THE REVIEW PROGRAM PLEASE POST YOUR reviews HERE IN THIS THREAD!!

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY POSTED A REVIEW IN THE THREAD PREVIOUSLY, PLEASE REPOST IT HERE AS THAT THREAD HAS MYSTERIOUSLY DISAPPEARED. WE APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ISSUE.

IF YOU HAVE A VIDEO REVIEW REMEMBER TO ENTER THE CONTEST FOR THE TV AND THE IPODS!!!
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...est-panasonic-42-plasma-hdtv-grand-prize.html

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE SUBMITTED YOUR REVIEWS!!

REMEMBER TO ALSO POST YOUR REVIEWS IN THE E-LIQUID REVEIWS FORUM HERE:
E-Liquid Reviews - E-Cigarette Forum

THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE LET US KNOW!!

MILLIE

mike2010

Feb 21, 2010
United States
I purchased a innovapor 510 from a friend brand new and it came with menthol 24 mg medium ultrapure liquid. I like the liquid, to me its the closest thing to a real analog. The only problem I have is I can't taste the menthol in the juice, It produces a good amount of vapor and it has a real nice throat hit but the menthol just isnt there. so far it is the best juice I have tried, I'm going to try a full flavored menthol next time to see if there is any change in the taste, but I do recommend ultrapure for anyone looking for a analog flavor.

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
If this is what you're asking here's mine, although I'm afraid it wasn't that positive.

Thank you for submitting your review.

Regardless of the status of the review we are interested in hearing everyone's opinion with the new fluid. By having input from everyone it helps us decide where changes need to be made in the future.

We thank you for your time with the review and the feedback that you have provided us!

Millie

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
I purchased a innovapor 510 from a friend brand new and it came with menthol 24 mg medium ultrapure liquid. I like the liquid, to me its the closest thing to a real analog. The only problem I have is I can't taste the menthol in the juice, It produces a good amount of vapor and it has a real nice throat hit but the menthol just isnt there. so far it is the best juice I have tried, I'm going to try a full flavored menthol next time to see if there is any change in the taste, but I do recommend ultrapure for anyone looking for a analog flavor.

Thank you for the review, I am sure you had submitted it prior and if so thanks for doing so again.

Yes the menthol full flavor will give you more of a menthol taste then the medium.

Let us know how the full treats you when you get it.

Thank you again

Millie

Xcetra

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2009
Salt Lake City, UT
So here is my review,

I got the Ultrapure 12mg Medium and Lite as well as a 12 mg Menthol. I tried all of them with my eGo full batt.

First the packaging is great however it does not have the "medium" or "lite" printed on the bottle so I had to assume, and based upon testing I could tell the difference between the two.

Medium
Good flavor although someone on this board ruined it for me with their description so that is all I can think about now when I vape it. I will describe it with my first impression. It has kind of a nutty flavor it is light
TH- In my opinion is near perfect I hate harsh TH so this was good
Vapor Production- Excellent, in fact it is the best I have ever seen
Linger effect- Not much, which I like, Ecopure lingers for all most a full minute when you exhale this stuff does not.

Menthol
Flavor- near perfect for menthol nice mint not too minty
everything else is the same as above

Light
Flavor- too little flavor for my liking close to not being there
everything else is the same

Final note, I do like the Ultrapure and I think Innovapor is wonderful for doing a pure American made liquid. However I experienced a chest issue after my second dripping. It wasnt bad, just felt heavy like I had smoked a pack of analogs in a night. It seemed to be flem, inside. Now normally I would not post this however my friend came over and tried it and experience the exact same thing. I wonder if because it puts out such amazing vapor that you need to get used to it. Not sure but worth mentioning. Other than that issue, this could be your go to all day every day vape.

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
So here is my review,

I got the Ultrapure 12mg Medium and Lite as well as a 12 mg Menthol. I tried all of them with my eGo full batt.

First the packaging is great however it does not have the "medium" or "lite" printed on the bottle so I had to assume, and based upon testing I could tell the difference between the two.

Medium
Good flavor although someone on this board ruined it for me with their description so that is all I can think about now when I vape it. I will describe it with my first impression. It has kind of a nutty flavor it is light
TH- In my opinion is near perfect I hate harsh TH so this was good
Vapor Production- Excellent, in fact it is the best I have ever seen
Linger effect- Not much, which I like, Ecopure lingers for all most a full minute when you exhale this stuff does not.

Menthol
Flavor- near perfect for menthol nice mint not too minty
everything else is the same as above

Light
Flavor- too little flavor for my liking close to not being there
everything else is the same

Final note, I do like the Ultrapure and I think Innovapor is wonderful for doing a pure American made liquid. However I experienced a chest issue after my second dripping. It wasnt bad, just felt heavy like I had smoked a pack of analogs in a night. It seemed to be flem, inside. Now normally I would not post this however my friend came over and tried it and experience the exact same thing. I wonder if because it puts out such amazing vapor that you need to get used to it. Not sure but worth mentioning. Other than that issue, this could be your go to all day every day vape.

Great review!!!

Yes the UltraPure packs a massive throat hit which for some will leave you feeling a little heavy, as with most this will go away upon use of the liquid. Thank you for such an honest review. Without the opinions of the users we would not be able to make any changes in the future to better suit everyone.

As for the labeling the flavors are on the bottom of the bottle

Thank you very much again!

Millie

Xcetra

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2009
Salt Lake City, UT
Great review!!!

Yes the UltraPure packs a massive throat hit which for some will leave you feeling a little heavy, as with most this will go away upon use of the liquid. Thank you for such an honest review. Without the opinions of the users we would not be able to make any changes in the future to better suit everyone.

As for the labeling the flavors are on the bottom of the bottle

Thank you very much again!

Millie

you are right they are on the bottom! never thought to look there, thank you.

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
You are welcome...sorry for the confusion, We thought the bottom would be best for keeping the primary label free too much writing, also this gives you the chance to mix other fluids in for custom strengths and flavors and you can remove the sticker so that there is no mix up between the original fluid and the new mixed one you made!

Have a great day!

Millie

BrockJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
Dallas, Texas
First part moved from another thread..

Well I got a short order of medium, full and unflavored.

I don't know if it's a mislabeling thing or what but, they all taste and smell exactly the same. I moved them from the white plastic bottles into clear volumetric cylinders and they all have the exact same (as far as my eyes can detect) color.

Dripped them into totally clean 901's on two different units.
There's absolutely no difference between the unflavored and the full as far as taste goes.

It has a bit of a warm pecan hull, chestnut, mossy aroma/flavor to me.
Not bad but definately not unflavored. Not sure what it is....

Vapor production and TH is very high. Huge plumes of white billowy clouds.

I will say that peoples taste vary. Juice (or Ice Cream for that matter) that is liked by some is not liked by others. It's a personal preference thing.

I'm going to try mixing a little bit of the unflavored with some apple flavoring and see what happens.

*Will update after the mixing process*

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
First part moved from another thread..

Well I got a short order of medium, full and unflavored.

I don't know if it's a mislabeling thing or what but, they all taste and smell exactly the same. I moved them from the white plastic bottles into clear volumetric cylinders and they all have the exact same (as far as my eyes can detect) color.

Dripped them into totally clean 901's on two different units.
There's absolutely no difference between the unflavored and the full as far as taste goes.

It has a bit of a warm pecan hull, chestnut, mossy aroma/flavor to me.
Not bad but definately not unflavored. Not sure what it is....

Vapor production and TH is very high. Huge plumes of white billowy clouds.

I will say that peoples taste vary. Juice (or Ice Cream for that matter) that is liked by some is not liked by others. It's a personal preference thing.

I'm going to try mixing a little bit of the unflavored with some apple flavoring and see what happens.

*Will update after the mixing process*

Thank you for posting this here for everyone to read!

Millie

nal49

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Detroit, Michigan
Received my Ultrapure samples all 6mg, medium, light, and unflavored. Trying to cut down on the nic, and finding some of the eliquid really looses flavor when you cut the nic down. Using a 510 and 401. Working well with both..good smokey flavor and lots of vapor, definately not sweet. Really enjoying the medium. Was worried the light may not have much flavor, it is lighter but still very good. Had already purchased the full flavor in a 12mg, found it to be a bit too smokey flavored. Using the unflavored to cut it down, and did add some vanilla to it as some others have suggested, working out very well! All very smooth. Not really looking for throat it, more into taste and lingering flavor, which I think are very satisfying. I was attracted to this liquid because I have had some reactions to pg. Alot of the vg stuff I've tried is just too fruity or tastless. Been pretty much sticking to Ecopure, the Ultrapure makes a nice addition! Thank you, and will purchase again!

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
Received my Ultrapure samples all 6mg, medium, light, and unflavored. Trying to cut down on the nic, and finding some of the eliquid really looses flavor when you cut the nic down. Using a 510 and 401. Working well with both..good smokey flavor and lots of vapor, definately not sweet. Really enjoying the medium. Was worried the light may not have much flavor, it is lighter but still very good. Had already purchased the full flavor in a 12mg, found it to be a bit too smokey flavored. Using the unflavored to cut it down, and did add some vanilla to it as some others have suggested, working out very well! All very smooth. Not really looking for throat it, more into taste and lingering flavor, which I think are very satisfying. I was attracted to this liquid because I have had some reactions to pg. Alot of the vg stuff I've tried is just too fruity or tastless. Been pretty much sticking to Ecopure, the Ultrapure makes a nice addition! Thank you, and will purchase again!

Thanks for the review of the lower nicotine levels, we are happy to hear that we are able to provide you with a fluid that you have no reaction to yet provides the flavor and Throat hit that you are looking for.

If there is anything else that we can do for you please let us know!

Again thank you for your review, it will help many others who are looking for a fluid of low strength and great flavor.

Millie

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Full 36mg on a laser at 3.7v with a 901 atty, Direct Drip
Flavor: Prominent ethyl maltol, but clean
Vapor: Plus 10
Throat Hit: 5 to start and 8 as atty starts to dry
Color: Near colorless
Definately reminds me of my cigarette days
At 6v on a mod with a 510 atty-Choked me up big time. Smell and flavor kicked itself up. all numbers are off the charts.

Unflavored 36mg
Flavor: Clean-No real flavor to me, not even nicotine-But I can feel the nicotine, it's there!
Vapor: Plus 10 again!
Throat hit: 5 again with atty starting to dry I give 8
Liquid Color: Looks colorless
Perfect for DIY

Full 24mg
Same as the 36 for me in flavor, taste, vapor and throat hit.

This is definitely something I could use as a break between flavors to cleanse the palette.
If you want something to mimic a cigarette, I think this is about as close as you can get.
The drier my atty gets the more I feel as though I have had a cigarette. It's not a dry atty taste and I am still getting huge plumes of vapor and taste.
Would love to get in on the second round of taste testing.
I actually have to put down the pv as the nic is a little much at this point.

ULTRApure - Innovapor is on to something here that is quite different than anything I have tasted in my 2+ months of vaping.

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
Full 36mg on a laser at 3.7v with a 901 atty, Direct Drip
Flavor: Prominent ethyl maltol, but clean
Vapor: Plus 10
Throat Hit: 5 to start and 8 as atty starts to dry
Color: Near colorless
Definately reminds me of my cigarette days
At 6v on a mod with a 510 atty-Choked me up big time. Smell and flavor kicked itself up. all numbers are off the charts.

Unflavored 36mg
Flavor: Clean-No real flavor to me, not even nicotine-But I can feel the nicotine, it's there!
Vapor: Plus 10 again!
Throat hit: 5 again with atty starting to dry I give 8
Liquid Color: Looks colorless
Perfect for DIY

Full 24mg
Same as the 36 for me in flavor, taste, vapor and throat hit.

This is definitely something I could use as a break between flavors to cleanse the palette.
If you want something to mimic a cigarette, I think this is about as close as you can get.
The drier my atty gets the more I feel as though I have had a cigarette. It's not a dry atty taste and I am still getting huge plumes of vapor and taste.
Would love to get in on the second round of taste testing.
I actually have to put down the pv as the nic is a little much at this point.

ULTRApure - Innovapor is on to something here that is quite different than anything I have tasted in my 2+ months of vaping.

Thank you for your review!

We are striving to bring about a fluid with the huge throat hit, and original taste that brings vaping as close to the traditional as possible.

Thank you for posting here so that others can review and use your information to help guide them in their decisions regarding liquids!

Remember that our fluid comes in many different strengths and flavors, if the nic is a little high, go for one a level or two lower.

Thank you again!

Millie

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
Millie---Oh no-The nic is perfect. I had just tried all 3 of the flavors for the review in a 15 minute setting and at 3.7 v and also at 6+v! LOL. Love my 36mg.

Well all that in 15minutes, then yes I understand why it was a little much at the end... Way to go!!!!

thank you again!

Millie

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City

Fantastic video!!!

I really like how you did the voice over the video and everything flows really nicely!

Great comparison of the different devices as well.

Remember to get that video uploaded on our site at:
Review Videos: Your source for the best electronic cigarettes in the world. Find the alternative to smoking now.

to enter to win the 42" Plasma TV!!!!!

Once you have entered the contest please post in this thread and email innovapor@gmail.com, and Clay will get you a FREE 15ml bottle of Ultrapure!!!

Thank you again, it looks great!!

Millie

georgiasl

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2010
NC, USA
I received my sample of the Ultra Pure Menthol medium 12mg. I first tried it last night and it is a very unique liquid so I took it to work today and vaped away on it so I could figure out what it is that is so different about it.

Taste: The menthol is more of a background flavor the prominent flavor is a smoky one it is not like cigarette smoke but more of a wood smoke.

The vapor production is quite impressive, I fogged up my car on the way to work:).

The throat hit is excellent I usually can't detect any TH with 12mg but I did with this one.

Due to the smoky flavor, awesome vapor, and strong TH I think that this liquid would be great for those moments when you really want an analog. For me it would not be an all day vape but I think it will be a great option for when I am out drinking with friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread