• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vapology Juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeroclue

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
Barnsley, UK
Vapology is back in stock! placed my order last night for chefs very berry cool and peach melba :)

Has anyone made a mix, what did you order and how did it turn out?

I keep wanting to make a licorice with menthol and coconut or vanilla and coconut but convinced myself it will rubbish and I've not tried their flavors so not sure what ℅ flavors to use or if extra flavor shots would be too strong?

zeroclue

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
Barnsley, UK
It's here! Ordered Sunday night and it's just arrived, longest wait I've had so far, my order from the alchemist arrived yesterday. Plus their postage cost more than expected so we put it on standard non-secure, didn't arrive with royal mail and I had to sign for it anyway, so don't waste money paying extra on postage.

It was definitely worth the wait! I really couldn't wait to try it, the smell alone is amazing. The very berry cool has a very complex smell, I couldn't stop sniffing it! Was getting a liquorish, fruity goodness and its clear too which I like. It reminds me of cherry soothers but so much better and you really do get the coolness. The peach melba is very good too, I can still taste/smell peach if I exhale through my nose and it's just making me need more! This one has a very pale creamy colour, it's very smooth, good vapour from both (both 12mg)

....actually, the more I have, I'm leaning towards the peach! Very berry is really nice but it does seem to have a medicinal quality, it makes my mouth feel like I've eaten a soother, my tounge is going numb! Guess it would be good if you have a sore throat :)...certainly unique!

Last edited:

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
I had a try at mixing flavours from vapology a couple of weeks back and have been vaping one for the last few days. It's 70% blackcurrant / 30% Licorice and 50/50 PG/VG. It's up there with the nicest juice i have had, possibly the best. I have always been a fan of blackcurrant & Licorice, but this is nicer than the others i have tried and at £8.99 for 30ml it's also the cheapest.

My other mix is 70% orange / 30% menthol, but my main tanks are all in use at the moment so dont know what that one's like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread