clearomizer for 808d batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

tangerine3

Jul 20, 2013
lutz, fl
hello, I still use 808d batteries and I like them. Wasn't a heavy smoker to begin with. Anyway I recently ordered some clearomizers that I thought they were going to fit on the 808d battery but it was the wrong type. I found a site that has some and wanted to make sure this time if they are going to be the correct ones. Here is a link to them.

Kanger 808D T4 Clearomizer - EVcigarettes.com

Kanger 808D-M3 Clearomizer - EVcigarettes.com

Kanger E-Smart 808D-1 808 808D1 Clearomizer

Does anyone use an 808d with a clearomizer? Thank you.

This is the type of 808d 180mah one I use 808d mine.jpg

Ryuukon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
Wyoming, USA
Kanger T4 808 Clearomizers are the same as the Halo Mini-Tanks and the Volt Mini Clearomizer. Same product, different name. They all have the same threading, a .9 ml tank, short wicks, top coil design, slip-on drip-tip.

Kanger e-Smart clearomizers are the same threading, slightly larger tanks, but with longer wicks and a screw on drip-tip to help stop leaking.

At least this is what I've been able to learn doing my own research. I could be wrong, but from what I have seen I don't think I am.

The link to your battery is kinda... weird. All I see is a bunch of bbcode along with a small thumbnail.

Maybe give us more info on your battery than just a pic? I'm sure there are people around that will recognize the battery a glance, but not everyone.

[Edit]

Would also be helpful to know what clearomizer you used before and what problems you had. Your battery doesn't have a lot of life to it only being 180mah, so if you are using a clearomizer with the wrong resistance, it can affect performance and battery life.

Last edited:

03FXDWG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2013
East Central, Missouri
I use an automatic 808 with a clearo for my stealth vaping at work. Mine are unbranded as far as I know. I get them from a local B&M here:

MOVE2VAPOR

2/3 down the page. I also use them for testing my DIY liquids. The pop off drip tips are annoying some times so the screw on type might be more user friendly.

thatguy2

Moved On
Oct 24, 2013
One of my Google searches was looking for a clearo for my beloved KR808D-1 brought me to ECF.

So being the tightwad that I am, I wanted the lowest possible price. To find that required far too many hours of "window shopping" so thought I would share here for the next person that is looking.

The following is the 3 types I found and the lowest price that could be found:

1) Lowest price - Nano from Smokeless Image - $1.99 IF you buy 10 - single price is $2.99 each, making them actually the most expensive. Chose not to try these because I did't want to commit to buying 10 of something I may or may not like. PLUS, after reading the reviews of these at Smokeless Image, I was left feeling a bit uneasy.

2) Second lowest price - Kanger T4 from Litecigusa - $2.25 each - only found 1 review that was less than ideal - ordered 5 of them - tried all 5 to be sure they worked and didn't leak, then cleaned 4 of them and put them away. Have been using the same one for a little over 7 weeks now, so feel that if it were to die right now, I got my $ worth.

3) Last in line - CE2 from ecigbestsave - $11.95 for a 5 pack that also included a "free" syringe and blunt needle for filling - I allowed a generous 95 cents for the syringe (my freedomsmokes price where I buy juice and DIY supplies) making them $2.20 each - mixed reviews on these, some people love other people hate - reality price in my world came to $2.28 each as I buy my syringe for 21 cents and needle for 34 cents at my local Tractor Supply store.

If anyone else knows of a better deal short of fasttech / buying straight from China, please feel free to let us all know. I LOVE pinching pennys!

Ryuukon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
Wyoming, USA
Just wanted to add a heads up to this thread.

I've been using the e-Smart clearomizers from Vapor Kings for about a week, and I gotta say... I LOVE them.

They're a bit thicker than my Halo G6 batteries, but they work SO much better than the Kanger T4s (aka Halo Minitanks) for me. Better flavor, better vapor, and they DO NOT LEAK! Love em. They are heavier and feel much sturdier and well made. Oh! And they have great airflow on my G6 batteries. Can't say enough about them. And only $12.95 for a pack of 5 of them (can get them in colored versions too). Here's some bad pics, but it's best I can do with my crappy iPod Touch 4th Gen.

IMG_0182.jpg IMG_0183.jpg

Probably going to order some more when these die off, since I'll be able to use them on a Triton or an X2 (haven't made up my mind yet on which battery I want yet).

izen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2013
Northeast

Arker

Apr 25, 2013
NC, USA
I got a new clearo to toy with yesterday, from a local store that kind of pushed it in my hands. It's the same as V2 EX Blanks (3-Pack) - V2 Cigs except the tip is not screw on so I guess it's the beta version.

From the appearance it looks like it could be the same piece as volt's new 808 clearo: Volt Mini Clearomizers

So far it has performed shockingly well. At $5/p it's overpriced but if the Volt is the same thing $2.99 seems more reasonable.

This is a small clearo right about the same size as a cartomizer so it fits on slim 808 batteries without protruding.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread