Not open for further replies.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
Has it died on me?
So it shows "no atty"... and, it won't fire, right? You don't say what attys... but if they have an adjustable 510 positive pin (like a kayfun), or a pressed in (to a rubber seal) coil tail retention pin (like most Kanger clearos for example), you can adjust - or carefully pull the retention pin down to see if your issue is a simple gap between atty and mod positive pins.

For Cool-breeze. innokin APVs in general have an issue with too deep a 510 pin. I can go into detail with average measured depths and so on, but your 510/510 adapter is, sadly, for now, a common fix. Innokin engineering and CS departments are well aware, and will have a shorter pin depth (if not already) by the first of the year.

A more permanent (and attractive fix) is to machine or file the 510 collar down about .010" -.015". (the beauty ring too) ;-)

wallacecarey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
Huntsville, Alabama
Take a very small screwdriver like one from a eyeglass repair kit and softly slip it under one side of the evic batt post and then the other side...chances are you only need to move it a very small amount. I have to do this often with my evic the center post seems to be held in place with a O ring only and it pushed down very easy. My problem was/is that my protank connector extends down every so slightly more than my other tanks and causes this... I just no longer use my protank on the evic and keep it on another mod.

Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread