Not open for further replies.

Dakota Jim

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
in a warehouse buried near Univille SD
Just to add my 2 cents on this

I would just use the TFA flavor for DIY eliquid and leave the Lorann OIL in the kitchen where it belongs. I quit analogs to avoid tar, what's the main ingredient in tar? OIL! (Yes, I know it's not the same, but I am not known for my scientific analogies, I never got no fancy skoolin when I was a yute (MCV))

It just seems like too much work to make a sketchy liquid at best.

Are you getting the cinnamon to modify flavors or do you just want a good hard hittin' tank crackin' cinnamon vape

If so try this Welcome to Tasty Vapor

Darla499

Dec 1, 2013
Arizona
Just to add my 2 cents on this

I would just use the TFA flavor for DIY eliquid and leave the Lorann OIL in the kitchen where it belongs. I quit analogs to avoid tar, what's the main ingredient in tar? OIL! (Yes, I know it's not the same, but I am not known for my scientific analogies, I never got no fancy skoolin when I was a yute (MCV))

It just seems like too much work to make a sketchy liquid at best.

Are you getting the cinnamon to modify flavors or do you just want a good hard hittin' tank crackin' cinnamon vape

If so try this Welcome to Tasty Vapor

Thanks.

I want a hard hitting cinnamon vape. Thanks for the link!

I like a red hot flavor with a bit of sweet. Have you tried the Atomic Fireball flavor? That's my aim.

Darla499

Dec 1, 2013
Arizona
What you have is 'perfume' oils-fit for pot pourri and not much else, flavouring concentrates should be PG (or alcohol) based and 'soluble in water'

Perfumers apprentice is split into 2 sites

Perfumers apprentice and
The Flavour apprentice

Perfumers Apprentice - Professional Flavors

Thanks. I've submitted to cancel my order and switch if for their water soluble cinnamon roll flavor and I got some of the red hot cinnamon from another supplier.

I'm hoping they'll switch the order.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread