74 years old and trying

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaEHp

Nov 29, 2013
Terra
Greetings all,

I'm on the search some suggestions / opinions,

My Mom, aka Grandma is 74 and has been an analog smoker for many many years... I got her a starter kit a month ago which included k808 style bats. + 6ml nic coffee flavor cartos for it. That is also how I started out and fully "Switched" 4 months ago. She has indicated she likes it, claims she uses it a tiny bit each day. I asked her about trying a new flavor yesterday, she listed off a few which was great to hear.

Pre-filled ready to go cartos are super easy, I feel the taste is ok but the duration of them varied alot for me, I felt cheated in that sense when I was going through them, they do not last as long as they advertise. I ended up dripping juice into them but that gets real tiring, so upgraded a bit at this time.

I don't know if she can do this herself but If she could fill up a top herself, whats the easiest top out there to fill with juice?

Cheerz,
:vapor:

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
I like the condom method,

Fill one of the silicone end caps up about half way with liquid and push the connector end into it slowly

New cartos take a while to absorb, used ones should take it pretty quickly.

Once you're sure all of the liquid is absorbed, you want to look and see that it's slightly slushy on top of the filler, a pool is over filled.

Blow thru the carto to clear any liquid from the center air tube. Wipe the battery connector end off and re-cap with the condoms.

here's an older pbusardo vid on it;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PICBRi37Zs0

hth! ;)

tmillin

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
plus.google.com
Lol I got my 77 year old mother vaping over the Christmas holiday I live an hour away from her and visit once a week to check on things. I got her an ego kit with 3 extra clearomizers. Filled all 4 of them with a different flavor in each one. 1 week later she has used like 1/2 mill from each take except the white russian flavor (that one is almost empty) looks like I know what her favorite flavor is hahahahaha this might be a feasable option for you if you live close enough for weekly visits :)

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread