Juices with strongest throat hit thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterBlaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Detroit
www.nightstalkerproductions.com
Now this is a thread I will follow great idea! A nice strong TH is a must for me especially when I'm trying to taper off a little on the nic because usually the lower the nic the weaker the TH. I Like menthol a lot and the cooling sensation deffinantly adds to the TH but some even though nice and cool have a weak hit even at 18mg (which is the max nic level I like to go) and that drives me nuts. I need a Chuck Norris hit to the throat when I vape so yeah people let's hear your thoughts!

TCO76

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
KS
Now this is a thread I will follow great idea! A nice strong TH is a must for me especially when I'm trying to taper off a little on the nic because usually the lower the nic the weaker the TH. I Like menthol a lot and the cooling sensation deffinantly adds to the TH but some even though nice and cool have a weak hit even at 18mg (which is the max nic level I like to go) and that drives me nuts. I need a Chuck Norris hit to the throat when I vape so yeah people let's hear your thoughts!

Yep agreed. Taste is subjective, this I know. But throat hit seems to be just as subjective.

MasterBlaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Detroit
www.nightstalkerproductions.com
Some of my favorite juices that have given me a solid TH: TOBACCO- Fog Sauce Poet & Scholar, Halo Tiki Juice, Boosted Vapor Black Honey Tobacco, Indigo Vapor Oorah. MENTHOL- Halo Sub Zero, Vapor God Arctic Wolf, Vape Dudes IceIce. FRUIT- Mister E Liquid Pure Michigan, GoodLifeVapor Melon Boba. BAKERY- GoodLifeVapor Deadly Sin. All these juices I got in 16 to 18 mg nic and most mixed at 50/50 or 60/40

Last edited:

TCO76

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
KS
Some of my favorite juices that have given me a solid TH: TOBACCO- Fog Sauce Poet & Scholar, Halo Tiki Juice, Boosted Vapor Black Honey Tobacco, Indigo Vapor Oorah. MENTHOL- Halo Sub Zero, Vapor God Arctic Wolf, Vape Dudes IceIce. FRUIT- Mister E Liquid Pure Michigan, GoodLifeVapor Melon Boba. BAKERY- GoodLifeVapor Deadly Sin. All these juices I got in 16 to 18 mg nic and most mixed at 50/50 or 60/40

I haven't had any of these. ^^ Any of those tobaccos on your top 5?

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I have been SEARCHING for the almighty throat hit since coming into vaping about 3 months ago. Cannot wait to see what people say. Just got Deadly Sin last week and did not get any throat hit from it. That is the only I have tried that I also heard mention. Interestingly I was looking at Halo's Tiki juice and thinking about buying it. I guess at this point Freedom Smoke USA Strawberry Kiwi has been the best throat hit to date.

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
Ok here is my list of non - DIY flavors that I still have to have and order regularly - these are also the top for throat hit now that I am all the way down to 6mg now from 24 that still have some sort of TH.

GoodLifeVapor- Deadly Sin (channelvaps - let yours steep a few weeks - the cinnamon kicks in that is the TH in Deadly), Melon Boba, Bangkok Dangerous (wonderful rich fancy pants tobacco TCO76) and Supersonic.

Mister E Liquid- Grey Matter and Jamocha Haze

My OH would vote TH carried through with low nic (6mg) as Roar (formerly rawr) J55, Aroma WTA 555, GLV Bangkok Dangerous

Hope this helps!

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I think we must also note, for those brand new to vaping, that nicotine % has alot to do with throat hit. I use 24 mainly....

Carry on

Yes, but not always. Of course 24 mg liquids with the capacity for TH will have the most vs. those same liquids at a lower percentage, but not all 24 mg liquids have ample TH; and interestingly, take those liquids with the capacity for nice TH and they can have better TH at 18 mg over other liquids at 24 mg. Ratios matter too, but not always. As a general rule of thumb, the higher the VG, the lower the TH (meaning the higher the PG), but liquids sold at AVE.com have great TH (Boba's Bounty, Gorilla Juice and Gamel.) There really aren't any rules that guarantee TH, but it generally does start with higher nic first, then ratio, then flavorings (hard to know those details though), and then from maker. And don't forget delivery device and wattage. Oy vey . LOL

TCO76

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
KS
Yes, but not always. Of course 24 mg liquids with the capacity for TH will have the most vs. those same liquids at a lower percentage, but not all 24 mg liquids have ample TH; and interestingly, take those liquids with the capacity for nice TH and they can have better TH at 18 mg over other liquids at 24 mg. Ratios matter too, but not always. As a general rule of thumb, the higher the VG, the lower the TH (meaning the higher the PG), but liquids sold at AVE.com have great TH (Boba's Bounty, Gorilla Juice and Gamel.) There really aren't any rules that guarantee TH, but it generally does start with higher nic first, then ratio, then flavorings (hard to know those details though), and then from maker. And don't forget delivery device and wattage. Oy vey . LOL

Wow. Good post!

TCO76

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
KS
Ok here is my list of non - DIY flavors that I still have to have and order regularly - these are also the top for throat hit now that I am all the way down to 6mg now from 24 that still have some sort of TH.

GoodLifeVapor- Deadly Sin (channelvaps - let yours steep a few weeks - the cinnamon kicks in that is the TH in Deadly), Melon Boba, Bangkok Dangerous (wonderful rich fancy pants tobacco TCO76) and Supersonic.

Mister E Liquid- Grey Matter and Jamocha Haze

My OH would vote TH carried through with low nic (6mg) as Roar (formerly rawr) J55, Aroma WTA 555, GLV Bangkok Dangerous

Hope this helps!

Lol @ fancypants.... will check it out thanks!

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
Lol @ fancypants.... will check it out thanks!

It is! LOL.

It tastes precisely how this fancy pipe tobacco shop smelled that I used to go into with my father. I feel like I should wear a red velvet smoking jacket and have a pricey well aged scotch on the rocks with it. And maybe a throne like arm chair and an epipe. :offtopic:

But - I wanted to list it here as my father and fiance are exclusive tobacco vapers and i generally HATE tobacco and we all have totally opposing tastes - we all agree this one is a good tobacco vape with a great TH and you seemed into tobaccy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread