510 Atty Shortage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like any place I check end up being out of 510 Attys,I am still going strong on my 2 original Cignot Atty's but I do not want to end up Running into bad luck and getting stuck with 0 510 Atty's

So anybody know where I can get some 510 Attys at a decent price? Looking to buy 3 to 5 and looking for a good deal as well if possible. Also i would rather stick to a US retailer as i do not trust Custom and do not want to end up paying for international Shipping.

Thanks guys

sporkboy

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2010
Houston, TX
I just ordered some from valuevapor (dot) com/ on monday and they should be delivered today. I will post again when I get them today. I will post again tonight and let you know how their initial performance is. Took me along time to find someone with some in stock. LiteCig said they should be getting some in next week and I have been impressed with their service but I really wanted some back-ups asap

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
I just ordered some from valuevapor (dot) com/ on monday and they should be delivered today. I will post again when I get them today. I will post again tonight and let you know how their initial performance is. Took me along time to find someone with some in stock. LiteCig said they should be getting some in next week and I have been impressed with their service but I really wanted some back-ups asap

Yes, please do let us know about the quality of their attys.

bjc

Jan 29, 2010
New Jersey
Try here for your 510's. I have never ordered from them so I do not know about their quality.

Are the DSE attys the same as the L2? and for that matter, are the L2s the same as the SLB?

I have one of the L2 attys, I think: it has the flat washer obscuring the mesh, is a bit wider than the regular 510 attys (argh! my carts keep falling out of it) and doesn't produce well at all, at least with the stock batteries.

similost

Mar 9, 2010
Alexandria VA
I've been buying my 510's from E-Liquid | Joye 510 | E-Cigarette Supplies | EsmokerOnline! I know they just got a bunch of stuff in this week. I stocked up and it's at the post office now. They ship priority free for $75 or more, or priority for $6.95 for anything under $75

I had them over night my stuff because I'm out.. and that sucks.. Some of the best service from a web company I've ever gotten though. May not be the cheapest in town, but their service has been spectacular. They are in Florida.

BTW.. stay away for hybridLLC.. I was under the impression all their stuff was in stock when I ordered Monday. Still nothing shipped.

sporkboy

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2010
Houston, TX
just recieved my Attys from ValueVapor.com, Discount Electronic Cigarettes and e-Liquid they look a bit different inside from the Stainless ones I got with my starter kit for Dragonfly eCigs - Sells quality Joye 510 and DSE 901 electronic cigarette starter kits, ejuice
the ones from value vapor seem to have a washer or something metal at the bottom they don't seem to have the TH that my old ones do. hopefully with some time it will get there but I just boiled my old atty's last night. I was unaware that there were different manufacturers of 510's

Dragonfly e-cigs have some in as well but they do cost more (maybe worth it?) I will have to see how these things last. I have wondered with the disposable 510's if the atty's were at all different and if they might be sold in place of the non-disposable version.

WillyB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
USA
Try here for your 510's. I have never ordered from them so I do not know about their quality.

DSE-510 Atomizers [DSE-510 Atomizer] - $4.99 : ValueVapor.com, Discount Electronic Cigarettes and e-Liquid
Crappy, cheap clones. The OP has been using Joye products why would he want the inferior SLB version? At least the retailer is not trying to pass them off as the real deal or get Joye prices for them.

the ones from value vapor seem to have a washer or something metal at the bottom they don't seem to have the TH that my old ones do. hopefully with some time it will get there
Nope.

DSE=SLB=L2 (name made up by some ......). These are cheaper higher ohm atties that don't have the heat, throat hit or longevity of the original Joye 510.

Last edited:

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
I get mine from cignot mostly - be aware they have to re-order a bunch because of demand - the site usually says when more stocks are expected though. I also have purchased from ecigsupply.com (genuine joye 510 attys- mine work fine got em a couple weeks ago with no issues) and madvapes.com. Because of the high demand (510 is a popular model) they ALL have to re-order and they then have to wait on shipments from China and that can take up to a week; they'll all get more eventually :)

ordered the 5 pack from mypvshop for $39.99. they all came in original boxes (not lose)
I looked around for the best price but for joye parts. this seemed to be the best price. health cabin has them cheaper but the shipping fee from china is exorbanant! from all the research I have done, I have found that they go anywhere from $7-$10/each.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread