quick question about menthol and the ice collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxtail

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
SoCal
I really enjoy the Ice line of juices, especially Grape Ice. I've recently fallen in love with the Psycho Citrus flavor which does not have a counterpart in the Ice Collection.

If I ordered a bottle of the Menthol at full strength and added some to Psycho Citrus, would that approximate an Ice version of it? Or is there more that goes into the Ice juices than just adding menthol to it?

typocinnamongrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Good question! Our Mister E's Menthol uses the same menthol concentrate that we use in the Ice Collection. Mixing the two together to suit your tastes is a great idea! We would also be happy to make a "Psycho Citrus Ice" for you. Just request that we add regular or light menthol, whichever you prefer, in the comments section at check out!

Oxtail

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
SoCal
Good question! Our Mister E's Menthol uses the same menthol concentrate that we use in the Ice Collection. Mixing the two together to suit your tastes is a great idea! We would also be happy to make a "Psycho Citrus Ice" for you. Just request that we add regular or light menthol, whichever you prefer, in the comments section at check out!

Thanks for the reply. I already ordered a 120 ml of Psycho Citrus and 120 ml of full strength menthol. That should last me for a while. :w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread