Status
Not open for further replies.

spartanstew

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Wylie, Texas
I've received over 100 Notification Emails in the last few hours. Some are from threads that have been closed for a week or more. Some are for current threads I'm subscribed to, but for posts that are several days old. Some are for PM's that have long since been read.

I know a couple of other people have seen the same thing today.

How widespread is it? Is there a fix? What's the cause?

V8inDamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2012
LOST IN THE CLOUDS-USA
Now I don't feel like the Lone Ranger. Someone had posted a thread a few days ago about the emails not coming and instead of me starting a whole new thread I just added I too was having this problem and since there was no reply I didn't know what to do.

Edit: Thank you Dusty for letting us know

Thank you too Stew!!!

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I've received over 100 Notification Emails in the last few hours. Some are from threads that have been closed for a week or more. Some are for current threads I'm subscribed to, but for posts that are several days old. Some are for PM's that have long since been read.

I know a couple of other people have seen the same thing today.

How widespread is it? Is there a fix? What's the cause?

Thank the lawd it's not just me. It's quite annoying, but I guess it isn't the worst thing, it's just that with my email I get an alert sound, so my email ding has been going berserk.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Now I don't feel like the Lone Ranger. Someone had posted a thread a few days ago about the emails not coming and instead of me starting a whole new thread I just added I too was having this problem and since there was no reply I didn't know what to do.

Edit: Thank you Dusty for letting us know

Thank you too Stew!!!

got your reply today! :D somebody opened the flood gates! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread