Aspire Vivi Nova BDC review ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConradM

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2013
Boise ID
I have very limited experience in vaping so take this with a grain of salt. I ordered an Aspire BDC from discountvapers based on PBusardo's review. I only have experience with 2 other tanks, the Kanger T3s and PT2.

I can say without a doubt the Aspire destroy's either of those in almost every aspect. More flavor and a more constant vape. Which is something I struggle with, with the PT2. What amazes me is I can set the voltage on my twist anywhere and it doesn't burn. Just changes the flavor and or makes the vape warmer.

The only downside is switching flavors. You can't directly wash and dry the wick so you'll get some old flavor for the first few pulls. Not a huge deal IMO. I'll def be ordering more of these.

Oh and shipping from DV was prompt.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Good review, but next time bring a more worthy opponent in to the ring. ;)

twitch.gif

Bawn

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
boynton beach, FL
all you have to do get rid of the old flavor and clean the head is let it soak in some vodka over night. rinse with some hot water blow it out, let it dry for a bit good to go. head is brand spanking new again.

and yes i agree the aspire blows any bcc clearo out of the water as well as top coil designs, i have tried them all.
enjoy.

toddrhodes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2012
United States
I bought two Aspire BDC mini novas and some spare heads on a lark, on the recommendation of my COO (who I started vaping over a year ago :)). They are, in a word, amazeballs. Great vapor, terrific flavor, and affordable. They don't leak, they don't flood, they don't dry hit... if I wasn't into RBA's they'd be my go to vape no doubt about it. Even still, I bought 3 of the full Vivi Nova types and have vaped the hell out of them. Doing so right now actually!

B1sh0p

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Chicago
I just dropped mine today and the 510 connection snapped off the base. (MVP didn't have a scratch) Serious bummer. I had to break out the Protank 2 again, and man, it's horrible.

I don't bother cleaning heads when I change the juice. The taste of the old juice is always gone after a few vapes anyway. I got about 3 weeks from my first head and I'm good with that for $2. I did dry burn it and rinse it in hot water for a couple minutes when it was obvious the coils were bunked though.

ConradM

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2013
Boise ID
I just dropped mine today and the 510 connection snapped off the base. (MVP didn't have a scratch) Serious bummer. I had to break out the Protank 2 again, and man, it's horrible.

I don't bother cleaning heads when I change the juice. The taste of the old juice is always gone after a few vapes anyway. I got about 3 weeks from my first head and I'm good with that for $2. I did dry burn it and rinse it in hot water for a couple minutes when it was obvious the coils were bunked though.

So, I brought my PT2 into work with some TVC cran apple in it so I could have something to hit at my desk. (I chain vape the RY4 outside) The PT2 is horrible after using the Aspire. I feel like I'm getting no TH with it. The 2 aren't even on the same level as far as clearo's go. Probably going to clean it out and put it back in the box tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread