Vapor world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gena

ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Hartselle Al

That is them. They had some really good black friday deals. I got the VTR kit for 79.99 and it came with a battery and a 30 ml bottle of juice. I also ordered the MVP 2 for 39.99 and the I taste 3.0 VV. I had the MVP and loved it but I wanted the VTR and MVP 2. I ordered this Saturday and it seems like it is taking forever for it to ship....haha

devauto

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
NoVA
I did NOT have a good experience with them. What they don't tell you, and isn't listed ANYWHERE on their site, they don't do refunds/exchanges on ANYTHING purchased over the Internet. I got a defective VTR from them, and it took over 2 weeks of constant emailing and phone calls to FINALLY get it resolved. What should have been a simple "send it back, we will check it, and send you a new one" turned into a nightmare of videos, emails, phone calls, broken promises, etc. If you are lucky, and don't have any problems with the gear, then you should be fine. The ONLY saving grace is that their customer service guy is friendly and truly wants to help, but he is hamstrung by the owners, and not empowered to make many decisions on his own.

I did try a second time to give them my business, even AFTER my bad experience. On Black Friday I was going to buy some batteries and tanks, but had a problem with checkout. I tried for hours to get some help from them to complete the checkout, but no one responded to my multiple emails or phone calls.

Based on my previous experiences with them, I will *probably* never buy anything from them again. As always though ... YMMV!

MonicaRae

ECF Veteran
How much did u pay for the itaste vv 3.0? I went thru misthub which like your site nobody has any info on!
I got an awesome deal though and same as you I've gotten follow up emails and crazy I ordered it on Sunday and they shipped it same day and I just tracked it and says it'll be here today! 2 days?? Say what??? I'm psyched!

I paid 44.99 for the starter kit.. battery/usb charger/wall charger/5 iclear 16's
CROSSING MY FINGERS I get what I ordered :unsure:

devauto

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
NoVA
How much did u pay for the itaste vv 3.0? I went thru misthub which like your site nobody has any info on!
I got an awesome deal though and same as you I've gotten follow up emails and crazy I ordered it on Sunday and they shipped it same day and I just tracked it and says it'll be here today! 2 days?? Say what??? I'm psyched!

I paid 44.99 for the starter kit.. battery/usb charger/wall charger/5 iclear 16's
CROSSING MY FINGERS I get what I ordered :unsure:

Hi MonicaRae,

The OP bought a VTR, not the iTaste VV v3. What you ordered is an awesome setup though, I have 2 of them and they are BULLET PRROF little devices. The only problem I have had with the VV is the battery life, it is only an 800mAh battery. Your price on the setup looks about right for the kit with 5 iClears, and I suspect you will be VERY pleased with them. I love mine, and the 2 VV v2s (total of 4), and they make GREAT backup devices for me now.

Good luck, and ENJOY!

DetraMental

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2013
United States
I did NOT have a good experience with them. What they don't tell you, and isn't listed ANYWHERE on their site, they don't do refunds/exchanges on ANYTHING purchased over the Internet. I got a defective VTR from them, and it took over 2 weeks of constant emailing and phone calls to FINALLY get it resolved. What should have been a simple "send it back, we will check it, and send you a new one" turned into a nightmare of videos, emails, phone calls, broken promises, etc. If you are lucky, and don't have any problems with the gear, then you should be fine. The ONLY saving grace is that their customer service guy is friendly and truly wants to help, but he is hamstrung by the owners, and not empowered to make many decisions on his own.

I did try a second time to give them my business, even AFTER my bad experience. On Black Friday I was going to buy some batteries and tanks, but had a problem with checkout. I tried for hours to get some help from them to complete the checkout, but no one responded to my multiple emails or phone calls.

Based on my previous experiences with them, I will *probably* never buy anything from them again. As always though ... YMMV!

I remember reading your post about the VTR and am now concerned. I can be very determined though when it comes to getting something done. I'm glad you did get yours resolved. I remember when I saw the price wondering if this was the place where I'd read about that review, I hope this isn't one of those where I shoulda gone with my gut....but I dunno. All I can do is hope. I wonder if they are reselling the one's sent back at this price? Wouldn't that be somethin'. Oh Lord now I'm being buggy. Guess I'll just wait and find out myself.

Gena

ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Hartselle Al

Now I am worried. My shipment has said that it is awaiting shipment for three days but then when I look at the shipping rates it says that it will be delivered in 2 to 5 business days if I am reading that right. All of their stuff says brand new unopened do you think they have lied? Maybe I need to call them to find out when they expect to ship it because my driveway is 2500 ft long.

MonicaRae

ECF Veteran
Hi MonicaRae,

The OP bought a VTR, not the iTaste VV v3. What you ordered is an awesome setup though, I have 2 of them and they are BULLET PRROF little devices. The only problem I have had with the VV is the battery life, it is only an 800mAh battery. Your price on the setup looks about right for the kit with 5 iClears, and I suspect you will be VERY pleased with them. I love mine, and the 2 VV v2s (total of 4), and they make GREAT backup devices for me now.

Good luck, and ENJOY!

Thanks! I was confused vtr mvp ARGH! I am VERY HAPPY I must say! I work from home so battery life I'm okay with. Misthub was AWESOME they deserve a shout which I think I'm gonna give.. 2 day shipping which yes they're cheapest shipping was 7.99 but still and they threw in a 10ml bottle of ejuice and a lanyard so I'm not complaining.

To the OP -- My fingers are SO CROSSED FOR YOU!! I know how it feels to be in your situation. Especially when you've put a good deal of money on the line -- I actually have a return in no mans land right now with another company and haven't gotten any emails back and I know its SO unsettling.
Let's think good thoughts and hope everything works out for the best!

Gena

ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Hartselle Al
I just called vapor world to see why I hadn't received any update on the shipment of my products. I was told that the items were shipped and that the USPS hadn't sent the transaction number yet so they could update the information.

I have just now got a tracking number today. I ordered my stuff on 11-30. It says delivery in 2-5 days. My stuff is still in Oklahoma. I knew I should have paid like 20.00 extra dollars and ordered from mt baker during their cyber monday. I have already recieved that stuff.

JColt

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2013
USA
I ordered 1ss vtr and 1 camo vtr with 2 batteries and 2 bottles of juice for 99.90 on black fri and not given shipping until last fri. Was supposed to get here today. Didn't happen. Tracking only shows Oklahoma drop off. Was told shipped earlier and wasn't. Was told sending out in order taken but people who ordered day or 2 after me got there stuff. Not very pleased.

tonyorion

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
Michigan
I wanted some gifts for some guys on deployment, and they had an incredible deal on MVP-2 and Itastes, so I took advantage of the Black Friday deal. I needed them in a hurry to get them out through Armed Services Post in time for Christmas.

Other than the order confirmation, I got nothing. Monday, I started to get a little worried. I called on Tuesday, and actually talked to a real person. He said he would try to help, but they were somewhat buried with orders, had technical issues with the link to USPS, and had a person out sick. Late that night, I got a tracking number. When I woke up the next morning, I found that my package was already here and out for delivery.

Everything came in fine, so I guess their tale of woe with issues was not horse manure intended to get me off their back. I do have one complaint though. I tried everything out to make sure the items were functioning properly. I liked them so much that I decided to keep them. Of course, it cost me more money since I had to run out a get more expensive non e cig gifts. I was not going to short change these guys who are serving out country.

Moral of the story: never try out a new mod you are giving as a gift. You might like it and will end up keeping it and spend far more money than you ever intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread