EGO to 510 Adapters are Junk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Me

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2010
No, I have two, and they both work. Caveat--one sometimes doesn't work with some of my eVod tanks. When I ordered my first Provari, I also ordered the adapter. I realized the threading on some of my eVod heads didn't want to screw down on the adapter. Those would go if I forced them, but they were usually a bit sideways and didn't fit well. It seems the post inside was a little too high, and as soon as it contacted the firing pin under the tank, it just wouldn't fit down any farther. They did work, however, very carefully. I just ordered another Provari a couple of weeks ago, and the new adapter works very well. The pin isn't as high in this one, and I've not had any problems at all with it. I had noticed at least one very upset reviewer on their site about the adaptor. I guess they took care of it.

Also, they sell the sealed one that won't leak onto your battery. I understand there are some out there that aren't sealed.

Last edited:

sky4it

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2013
Minnesota
'Lift' da center posts on your batt, joose device and (if possible) da adapter.

I've used MANY eGo/510 adapters. Solids are da best!

Iffy: What do you mean? lift center post on battery, you mean lift the center post on the lavatube?, I cant take the outside ring apart even with a pliars its on too tight?

sky4it

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2013
Minnesota
which ego to 510 adapter are you using? those are actually hard to find and not many manufacturers make them.

vicflo:

Just using a generic one I bought at a vendor in the Carolina's, but all look the same from different vendors. I even took the adapters apart and put them back together, they stink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread