kayfun 3.1 vs kayfun lite vs kayfun lite plus vs the russian vs the russian 91 %

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otello

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
Roma - Italy
www.facebook.com
Bottom line: IMHO the best choise is the Russian 91%.

- 3.1 has an unecessarely big base (it makes sense only if you remove the lower part to connect to the Semovar) and refilling, in my exprerience, is a real mess.
- light lacks the air control.
- Lite plus has the air control, but you have to remove the atom from the PV to access the regulation screw.

-Rusian 91% has all the feature of 3.1 bur smaller, plus a better refilling method.

Ciao
Marco

frozenhill

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
Amman,jordon
Bottom line: IMHO the best choise is the Russian 91%.

- 3.1 has an unecessarely big base (it makes sense only if you remove the lower part to connect to the Semovar) and refilling, in my exprerience, is a real mess.
- light lacks the air control.
- Lite plus has the air control, but you have to remove the atom from the PV to access the regulation screw.

-Rusian 91% has all the feature of 3.1 bur smaller, plus a better refilling method.

Ciao
Marco
from which trusted vendor i can buy Russian 91% which will be original and reasonable price in USA

Last edited:

frozenhill

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
Amman,jordon
For me, the R91 wins because of the adjustable 510 center pin. It makes it so you can fit it better on mods (to reduce gaps, battery rattle, and sit it flush). I have a NEM-1 hybrid adapter that does not work with the KFL+ but does with the R91 for example.

from which trusted vendor i can buy Russian 91% which will be original and reasonable price in USA

Last edited:

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
Wow - that's the first R91 V2 that I've seen for sale (and state-side no less).

Oh, and if you don't like the media blasted finish (I don't), you can easily polish it with a Scotch-Brite.

EDIT - I didn't realize that it was a pre-order. I went back and noticed the bold "Pre-Order Only" notice.

Last edited:

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I found this :
AGI Dripping & Tank Rebuildable Atomizer
AGI Dripping & Tank Rebuildable Atomizer

ALSO

THIS :
A7 Stainless Steel Rebuildable Atomizer
A7 Stainless Steel Rebuildable Atomizer

or this
Immortalizer Clone

Immortalizer Clone

or
Nimbus Drip Atomizer
Nimbus Drip Atomizer

Nimbus Atomizer

ElectronicStix.Com · The Nimbus Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer

which one is better please

which one is better

Scope creep?

What device do you have for these toppers?
What are you using now? or trying to improve?
If you are in Jordan, why a US vendor and not one in the ?EU/UK

Have fun
I

frozenhill

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
Amman,jordon
Scope creep?

What device do you have for these toppers?
What are you using now? or trying to improve?
If you are in Jordan, why a US vendor and not one in the ?EU/UK

Have fun
I

i add this also

Patriot RDA
Patriot RBA

i have provari ,
my friend will come from USA to my country after two weeks , he will bring a lot of staff for me from USA ,
please help me in choosing one , thanks

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
i just want expert advice

OUCH...
Dice gave you the best answer to your initial question and it applies to your addendum(s) as well.

Quote Originally Posted by dice57 View Post
I'd get the Russian or 91% or Kafun 3.1 or Klite +. Which ever one you could find.

Best of luck.
I

Unless Jordan has restrictions, an EU/UK vendor might increase your purchasing options.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
I was lucky and found the full blown Russian when it first hit the states, now you can't find them. Great rba, and it is still in my daily rotation. Any of the 4 would be great to own. They all give the great consistent vape, they do have a few slightly different control options, but bottom line, it doesn't matter. Find one at the best price you can and buy it. Or wait, there is a pre order for the 91% V2 also.

If I was to buy a new one today, it would be the 3.1, full Russian, 91% or Klite+, in that order. I like the extra features on the full sized model, but they are hard to find. But I'd keep at it till I find one then buy it, whichever model it was.

I doubt seriously that I would buy another Kayfun style rba, because I always try to get a better vape with each rba I purchase, and every rba vapes a bit different, so always nice to have a selection.

We all have to start somewhere, in the rba world, the kayfun style is a great place to start.

frozenhill

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
Amman,jordon
I was lucky and found the full blown Russian when it first hit the states, now you can't find them. Great rba, and it is still in my daily rotation. Any of the 4 would be great to own. They all give the great consistent vape, they do have a few slightly different control options, but bottom line, it doesn't matter. Find one at the best price you can and buy it. Or wait, there is a pre order for the 91% V2 also.

If I was to buy a new one today, it would be the 3.1, full Russian, 91% or Klite+, in that order. I like the extra features on the full sized model, but they are hard to find. But I'd keep at it till I find one then buy it, whichever model it was.

I doubt seriously that I would buy another Kayfun style rba, because I always try to get a better vape with each rba I purchase, and every rba vapes a bit different, so always nice to have a selection.

We all have to start somewhere, in the rba world, the kayfun style is a great place to start.

RIGHT NOW as you said its hard to find so what do you thing about :

Patriot RDA
Patriot RBA

and if this is good choice , also what custom drill hole size you advice on it

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
I am not into drippers, but have heard nothing but good about the patriot. If you want to drip, it would be fine to get. I like my tanks, don't have to carry a bottle of juice with me, and I get just as good, if not better vape.

Fair as air hole, I like adjustability. Since you are new to this, I'd get a medium size air whole to start with, onec your builds need more air supply, you can always drill it bigger if needed.

frozenhill

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
Amman,jordon
I am not into drippers, but have heard nothing but good about the patriot. If you want to drip, it would be fine to get. I like my tanks, don't have to carry a bottle of juice with me, and I get just as good, if not better vape.

Fair as air hole, I like adjustability. Since you are new to this, I'd get a medium size air whole to start with, onec your builds need more air supply, you can always drill it bigger if needed.

you gave me very important hint , me too i prefer not to carry my juice also i need a tank holding my juice but to be over the coil as(bottom coil ) not to wicking it from down which i mean i don't want to be lower tank full of juice and wick and coil above it .
second level to russian and kayfun what you advice me to get .

kabonk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2010
NW Detroit Burbs
I have a Russian and the 91% I like the size of the 91% the tank size is the same but because it doesn't have the catch cup it's shorter and I don't feel it really needs the catch cup on the bottom I don't mind the finish because it's a near perfect match to my satin provari. I here the kayfun clones work really well for a fraction of the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread