Nicotine question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeyk

Nov 30, 2013
Colorado
As Daleron said, water is definitely a good thing to have for vapers. I often find my mouth dry while vaping. Now, what exactly could be the cause of the dry mouth?

The answer for you may be in the PG, as Daleron said. Here is a quote: "The most common noted side effect of inhalation of e-liquid containing propylene glycol is a dry mouth, sore throat, and increased thirst. These symptoms usually last just a few days to a week as the body gets used to the propylene glycol. These symptoms can be elevated by drinking more water and liquids then usual for the first few weeks of using your e-cigarette. - See more at: http://www.canadavapes.com/health/propylene-glycol-safety.html#sthash.EwAGujK1.dpuf"

A "more common" side effect of nicotine is "mouth and throat irritation," so it is important for all vapers to know the side effects of nicotine to make sure they are not allergic to it, or are taking in too much of it. Side effects such as the allergies to it may only appear after taking in way too much nicotine, which can be a big problem with new vapers who buy the largest mg of nicotine they can find, and vape all day long.

More info on nicotine effects: Nicotine Side Effects in Detail - Drugs.com

I have also read that both PG/VG attract water to make condensation, and your body is quite a large percentage water. Take this with a grain of salt (as you should with any piece of information that does not have a citation.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread