Hello and Thank You from a soon to be Halo vaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchDame

Dec 7, 2013
St Louis, MO
Finally can post on this forum. :)

Just wanted to say Hi and wanted to thank all the knowledgeable people on this forum. I've smoked for 30+ years and never even heard of e cigs until a couple of months ago. A few days ago I decided to investigate, researched around the web, watched some vids on you tube and finally decided to take the plunge. Initially, I bought a sample pack of a highly touted cig-alike locally and was so impressed I knew this would finally work for me. I've quit before using the gum, but the inability to drink anything, even water, while using it just didn't make it a good substitute for smoking.

Then I stumbled onto this website. I'd watched some vids and read about Halo, but the Triniton and other more elaborate systems seemed intimidating. But the more I read on this forum specifically, I realized that I had a resource for any questions that I might have. And, while the sample e cig I tried was encouraging, the battery and cartomizer life were not inspiring.

So, I took the plunge. I ordered starter kits for both the G6 for work and the Triton for home. I work in a pretty conservative office environment and not only do very few smoke, I've never seen anyone vaping. So the G6 will be stealth enough that I won't feel conspicuous. (I even ordered the white with tan "filters".) :blush:

So, now I sit here bouncing on my seat, still stuck with analogs, impatiently awaiting my vapemail. I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve!

Anyway, sorry this is so long. I look forward to participating and probably will have lots of questions. Just wanted to say how impressed I am with the wealth of knowledge here that helped me decide.

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
Oh my goodness! Welcome ArchDame! As you seem to know already, our Halo Nation is a 'Matriarchal Society'....lol. Allow me to introduce myself. I am 'Countess Diva' aka as CafeDigitalDiva) or just Diva for short. None of my fellow Halons know this, but I too hail from the great city of St. Louis! Yep, born and raised there. What I wouldn't give for some White castles, gooey butter cake, or Imo's pizza! Look forward to seeing you around. Have fun, there's much to learn, and many good people here.

P.S....The Triton is going to blow you away!!!!!! :vapor:

Imprint

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2013
Icy Tower, USA

Oh I love that video!
I have been dragging my feet to get my 80+ year old mother into vaping. I'm fairly certain it's too fussy for her, but that video was terribly, terribly inspiring.

Hi ArchDame *wave*
Nothing like that excitement waiting for the arrival of the glorious, real, ecig is there :)
What flavors of juice did you get?
I think you'll really enjoy both the G6 and the Triton. Quit smoking the day mine arrived ;). Did you get mini tanks? The mini tanks are my absolute favorite thing right now.

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California
Welcome to the party! I just got off newbie probation yesterday myself. Like you, I was like a kid waiting for Christmas waiting for my vape mail. I received my Triton Thursday and I'm loving it. I think once you try the Triton you will not find it intimidating. What I find intimidating is all the flavors to try, but really that is the fun part!

:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread