Which products will you expect to be discounted on Christmas Big Sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Christmas%20Big%20Sale.jpg

Dear all,

We are happy to inform you that the biggest sale in the year of 2013 will start on Dec 17.

Many popular products will be greatly discounted directly.

Some new products will launch before the Sale.

Please let us know which products you expect to get discounted on the sale.

Just shout it here!

We are listening to you and considering your feedback. ;)

Cheer! :vapor:

Health Cabin Team

Camay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Birmingham, AL
Recently, I ordered ejuice from your company and was unable to receive my ejuice due to customs (Hong Kong post). What I was impressed with is that your company contacted me and fully refunded my money immediately - unlike another low price distributor that I will not name. I want to order again. Is the shipping issue resolved?

With that said, I am looking for a steep discount on the new Sigelei VMAX V5. ;)

Last edited:

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Recently, I ordered ejuice from your company and was unable to receive my ejuice due to customs (Hong Kong post). What I was impressed with is that your company contacted me and fully refunded my money immediately - unlike another low price distributor that I will not name. I want to order again. Is the shipping issue resolved?

With that said, I am looking for a steep discount on the new Sigelei VMAX V5. ;)

thank you for your asking.
sorry. we have not fixed the problem sending ejuice via china airmail. But we can send ejuice via dhl or ems well.
thank you for your feedback about Zmax V5. ;)

jerryboy

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2011
Singapore
Hi HC,
As there's many kind of vaping tools to match different types of vapers and it's difficult to make every one happy. Eg. If you reduce the price of a VV/VW mod how about the vapers of Mechanical Mod.

Why don't you have a discount on the final price? If we buy more you give more discount.

The normal practice HC has was anything above USD 250 was free shipping and 10% discount on the overall price.

This time why not more? I was disappointed that you have remove both 15% and 20% discount for large purchases.

For buyers, we're getting lower price for quality products. For sellers, you're spending less on "free" shipping as buyers will either consolidate the orders among ourselves or buy more for future use. The more we spend, the more we save! It's a win win situation!

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Hi HC,
As there's many kind of vaping tools to match different types of vapers and it's difficult to make every one happy. Eg. If you reduce the price of a VV/VW mod how about the vapers of Mechanical Mod.

Why don't you have a discount on the final price? If we buy more you give more discount.

The normal practice HC has was anything above USD 250 was free shipping and 10% discount on the overall price.

This time why not more? I was disappointed that you have remove both 15% and 20% discount for large purchases.

For buyers, we're getting lower price for quality products. For sellers, you're spending less on "free" shipping as buyers will either consolidate the orders among ourselves or buy more for future use. The more we spend, the more we save! It's a win win situation!

We decreased the retail prices of almost all products directly. so people do not need to order 350 usd to get 15% off or order 500 usd to get 20% off now.:)

jerryboy

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2011
Singapore
We decreased the retail prices of almost all products directly. so people do not need to order 350 usd to get 15% off or order 500 usd to get 20% off now.:)

MOST products does not means ALL products. Products like Kanger Protank-2 BCC, LIQUA Ejuice, Mechanical Telescopic Mod, etc are all the same price before and after the removal of 15% / 20%

You can't reduce the price of an older version when the newer version came out and state that you have reduce the price.
Example 1 - Price of Protank 1 lower when Protank 2 / Protank 3 came out. Who will buy Protank 1 when there's Protank 2 / Protank 3?
Example 2 - Price of Sigelei Zmax V3 lower when Sigelei Zmax V5 came out. Who will buy Sigelei Zmax V3 when there's Sigelei Zmax V5?

I hope the points I highlighted are vaild.
- Overall discount benefit us vapers with more choices of products instead of just the discounted products. In fact, it is ALL products.
- You're spending less on "free" shipping. For example, if my orders are over USD 500 I will simply split my orders into 2 packages for safer passage. And HC will have to bear the cost of the 2nd "Free Shipping".

Anyway, my dear, I'm just giving you a suggestion and not forcing you. As it does not make any Economic Sense for us to spend over USD 250.

bineva17

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2012
Hanoi
HC free shipping policy is the most important reason for me to spend my ecig budget for their shop. And I agree with the discount policy. I always make 250$ order when there is a 20% or 25% discount. If not, there are still shops own better retail price for certain products.

By the way, your Nport still has green medical oil taste. And your Ryu4 24mg (10ml bottle) turned to be 0mg, and it tastes awful. This is my very first problem with your liquid. Pls take it into account seriously.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
HC free shipping policy is the most important reason for me to spend my ecig budget for their shop. And I agree with the discount policy. I always make 250$ order when there is a 20% or 25% discount. If not, there are still shops own better retail price for certain products.

By the way, your Nport still has green medical oil taste. And your Ryu4 24mg (10ml bottle) turned to be 0mg, and it tastes awful. This is my very first problem with your liquid. Pls take it into account seriously.

Thank you for your feedback. Which brand of Nport and RY4 you referred to?
We do sell a few different brands ejuice like Dekang, Hangsen, LIQUA, HC. :)

bineva17

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2012
Hanoi
Sorry I forgot to mention. It's HC VG 30ml Nport 0mg, 6mg and HC VG 10ml Ry4 24mg.

I have writen a letter to helpdesk and they provided me other two bottles of HC VG Nport for free, but they still have green medical oil taste, which has too strong mint flavor. As I remember, HC Nport has a very tasteful tobaco flavor with very light mint, and it taste really really good for me, like a real mint cigarette. I have taste Ryu4 from Dekang, Hangsen, Liqua and HC's Ryu4 is the best.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Sorry I forgot to mention. It's HC VG 30ml Nport 0mg, 6mg and HC VG 10ml Ry4 24mg.

I have writen a letter to helpdesk and they provided me other two bottles of HC VG Nport for free, but they still have green medical oil taste, which has too strong mint flavor. As I remember, HC Nport has a very tasteful tobaco flavor with very light mint, and it taste really really good for me, like a real mint cigarette. I have taste Ryu4 from Dekang, Hangsen, Liqua and HC's Ryu4 is the best.

Thank you for your feedback. :)
We will look into it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread