mech mod build

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdf6135

Dec 9, 2013
USA
New here my name is devin.
I have been reading on this site for a while finally got the courage to join. But I have been wanting to build a purely mechanical mod for a while now. And was wondering if maybe every one here could put in advice asto how and what to make it out of.

Wanting to build a tube mod that runs a 18650 with five ten connection. No separate switch and solderless. Pure mech. And has to be on a tight tight tight budget and still look good. If any one is up to the challenge with me please chat it up with me.

K C A V O
Devin

*deleon517*

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
s. florida
most wont build a mech mod any more. The big thing for modding 2 years ago was box mods, but even those weren't true mechanicals as they were wires and some even used resistors in them.

I personally moved over to just buying mechanical and with the slew of high end clones. many good mech's can be had for cheaper then the cost of building one and with no invested time. My favorites are the k100 which is a clone of the empire mods, and the kts or chichi's which are clones of the golden greek (gg series of mechs).

mdf6135

Dec 9, 2013
USA
most wont build a mech mod any more. The big thing for modding 2 years ago was box mods, but even those weren't true mechanicals as they were wires and some even used resistors in them.

I personally moved over to just buying mechanical and with the slew of high end clones. many good mech's can be had for cheaper then the cost of building one and with no invested time. My favorites are the k100 which is a clone of the empire mods, and the kts or chichi's which are clones of the golden greek (gg series of mechs).

Yea I know about the clones and such I have and have had many of them but even at the cost there is still a art and kind of hobby to building mods. I mean that's what started it all in the beginning anyway. Its kinda sad how building and designing new mods at home has kind of faded out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread