Status
Not open for further replies.

TaylorMade

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2010
Charlotte, NC
www.MyFreedomSmokes.com
MyFreedomSmokes.com strives to bring you the best quality nicotine on the market. We recently partnered with a supplier who is producing premium quality nicotine in a FDA approved nicotine manufacturing facility. Their product is fresh, clear, and free of the challenges most nicotine producers are facing.

Nicotine for vaping has traditionally been extracted from the "stems and dust" leftover from manufacturing traditional cigarettes. Since the "stems and dust" particles are so small, the tobacco dries out quickly and loses most of its natural oils before reaching the extraction process. Therefore, the nicotine extracted from "stems and dust" tends to be very clear and almost scent-free.

Now that vaping has become so popular, there is no longer enough "stems and dust" available to produce the nicotine that vaping demands. As a result, manufacturers are now extracting nicotine from the full tobacco leaves, including all their natural oils, resulting in darker colored, stronger smelling nicotine.

Always innovating, our supplier produces nicotine from full tobacco leaves but has now developed an exacting distillation process to reduce the amount of oils found in the nicotine to the traditional "stems and dust" levels we all love. This new process produces top quality vaping nicotine that is clear and nearly scent-free.

We are excited about this new process and want you to be as well! We just received a large shipment of some of the highest quality nicotine we have ever seen and we want you to give it a try. We have a feeling that once you've used nicotine manufactured using this new process, you will never settle for anything less.

To sweeten the pot even more we are offering a discount on our unflavored nicotine products until this first batch has been sold out. (Don't worry, we have more on the way)

Retail Customers use Coupon Code CLEARNIC to get 25% off any retail size and strength of our famous Unflavored Nicotine "Smoke Juice" E-Liquid

Wholesale Customers use Coupon Code WSCLEARNIC to get 15% off Wholesale Unflavored Nicotine product quantities.

Seguino

Moved On
Aug 8, 2010
Vancouver
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Cyrus Vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
Bay Area, California

Seguino

Moved On
Aug 8, 2010
Vancouver
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

TaylorMade

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2010
Charlotte, NC
www.MyFreedomSmokes.com
Interesting…does this mean you are no longer bringing in NicSelect from alchem?
We are still using the NicSelect from Alchem. The only thing that has changed is the process in how they distill the nic. They were able to adjust the process to remove some of the tobacco oils that were making their way through the distillation process now that they are using full tobacco leaves. When they were using the dust and stems this was not a problem, but when they started using the leaves we had many people question the nic because of the darker color and pungent smell that came from the oils. Now that they have eliminated the oils we are still getting the same exact nic with the same flavor, but just without the color and smell.

I am confused and frustrated. Need to find a new vendor that sells the old stuff, Now i just need to find out what the old stuff was? lol
Do not buy the new liquid. It is very far from unflavored.

Is the nic that was throwing off your flavors darker in color? If so then I think you will like the stuff from the newer batches. Give us a call if you have any questions about it.

Nevermind, I see you got it straightened out.

Last edited:

Seguino

Moved On
Aug 8, 2010
Vancouver
Is the nic that was throwing off your flavors darker in color? If so then I think you will like the stuff from the newer batches. Give us a call if you have any questions about it.

Nevermind, I see you got it straightened out.

thanks for the response and thanks to your team for explaining what was wrong. I was upset because i have never been disappointed in any purchase from MFS.

Look forward to the replacement juice.

Ryan

cubfanthad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2010
Rock Island IL
Well I bought a .... load of this stuff and I just finished with my old nic and tried this new stuff today... I was worried... All I can say is AMAZING! The is by far the best nic I have ever purchased! It's clean, oderless and tasteless. Great throat hit without that "dirty Nic" taste. I know some of you like the dirty taste but this nic is clean and I love it!

Cyrus Vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
Bay Area, California
Well I bought a .... load of this stuff and I just finished with my old nic and tried this new stuff today... I was worried... All I can say is AMAZING! The is by far the best nic I have ever purchased! It's clean, oderless and tasteless. Great throat hit without that "dirty Nic" taste. I know some of you like the dirty taste but this nic is clean and I love it!

I think I got the funny batch mentioned above, not the new stuff, just to clarify

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread