• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Who's your favorite "one stop" online Canadian vendor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eFFeRR

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
Toronto, Ontario
If you are looking for a onestop shop.. yes it's CanVape for sure..

Although this hobby of ours can become quite expensive, not only could you save money shopping at two separate places, but you can experience what a quality juice really tastes like.. JUGHEADS!

They have the best quality liquid I've tried here in Canada. Tons of flavors! Unfortunately you will not find the hardware you are looking for here. A combination of Jugheads juices + fasttech hardware could put less of a dent on your pocket book and have a great quality vaping experience at the same time.

FastTechs prices are unbeatable, but keep in mind their shipping can exceed 2 weeks before it arrives.

DaMann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2013
Vancouver, Canada
FastTechs prices are unbeatable, but keep in mind their shipping can exceed 2 weeks before it arrives.

5 weeks on and still nothing from Slowtech, and that was with paying $25 for expedited shipping! Never again...

Most of my Hardware I get from Canvape but lately, if they have what I need, I order from Kick Ash Vapes. Cheaper shipping and faster and they take visa. I can't stand having to use interac email transfer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread