Status
Not open for further replies.

Titan Vapes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
NC
youtu.be
Left vaping about 6 months ago thinking I was good... Football season started up and I started having a couple beers on game nights during the week and kept telling myself it was ok to have an analog once I had one beer in me. When I realized I was wanting a cig every night I said; screw this, if I'm going to do this, I'm going the healthy route. Bought a 35$ kit from the local vape shop and placed more order for a Zombie mini, ZAP and the needed accessories. It's due to arrive on Friday and will post pics as soon as I can.

Glad to be back! (btw analog free since buying the 35$ kit but can't wait to get back to my old setup) If anyone can recommend some good juices it would be welcomed as I'm sure things have changed. I like tobaccos, Cinnamon Roll, Peanut Butter Cup.

Thank you Provari for the quick shipping!

Last edited:

Titan Vapes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
NC
youtu.be
"from the local cape shop" And a cape? :)

Hey, good that you decided not to continue the smokies...just too easy to get back on that wagon. I'd love to be just a casual smoker; some people seem to be able to do that, but not many. Pretty sure I'm not one of them.

Good catch, stupid auto correct! Yeah, I don't think I'm one of them either

woodardjd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Midwest City, OK
I have 35 cigars, in a humidor, less than 5 feet away from me. Other than maintenance, the humidor hasn't been opened since I quit smoking cigarettes and started vaping.
I used to enjoy 1 or 2 cigars a week. Best part of my week, in fact. But, if I light one, My next step will be to justify going to the store and buying a pack of cigs. Not willing to give up what I've gained.
Good on ya for setting the breaks.

Titan Vapes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
NC
youtu.be
Amazing!!! This was similar to my old setup before I quit besides the ceramic wick and mini, I'm loving the change of both! I was 3 wraps on the ceramic at first and was not enjoying it, once I went to 4 wraps... complete game changer, will never go back to SS unless I'm in a pinch.

Heres a better pic;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread