101 Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

joemar4

Nov 3, 2013
Long Island, NY
Wanted to post a very positive review of 101 vape. Checked out their website at 2:30 am EST last Friday night/Saturday morning. Saw they had the innokin iTaste MVP 2 for $39.99. Great price! I clicked on their "Contact our expert support team" link and wrote them asking if and what colors were in stock. Figured I'd hear from them sometime Saturday or maybe even Monday. Well, they replied about 5 minutes after I wrote them. Never have had a company respond that fast.

Went back to their site the next afternoon around 1:00pm EST and ordered the MVP 2. $39.99 + $5.99 for 2-day priority shipping. Well, they shipped it out about 2 hours later, sending me an email with a tracking number right after they shipped it. It arrived Tuesday morning!! From sale to arrival in NY in less than 3 days from California! Very nice! Item was well packed and in great condition!

Very happy with this company and how they do business. Would not hesitate to order from them again!

Website: Excellent. Well laid out, easy to navigate and use. :thumbs:

Prices: Excellent. Offers all around great pricing. Many items offered significantly lower than competition :thumbs:

Customer Service: Excellent! Outstanding, fast communication from start to finish. :thumbs:

Shipping: Excellent. Fast shipping, offers different methods at great prices, items packed well. :thumbs:

Overall: Excellent. 4 Thumbs up! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

joemar4

Nov 3, 2013
Long Island, NY
Wanted to post a very positive review of 101 vape. Checked out their website at 2:30 am EST last Friday night/Saturday morning. Saw they had the Innokin iTaste MVP 2 for $39.99. Great price! I clicked on their "Contact our expert support team" link and wrote them asking if and what colors were in stock. Figured I'd hear from them sometime Saturday or maybe even Monday. Well, they replied about 5 minutes after I wrote them. Never have had a company respond that fast.

Went back to their site the next afternoon around 1:00pm EST and ordered the MVP 2. $39.99 + $5.99 for 2-day priority shipping. Well, they shipped it out about 2 hours later, sending me an email with a tracking number right after they shipped it. It arrived Tuesday morning!! From sale to arrival in NY in less than 3 days from California! Very nice! Item was well packed and in great condition!

Very happy with this company and how they do business. Would not hesitate to order from them again!

Website: Excellent. Well laid out, easy to navigate and use. :thumbs:

Prices: Excellent. Offers all around great pricing. Many items offered significantly lower than competition :thumbs:

Customer Service: Excellent! Outstanding, fast communication from start to finish. :thumbs:

Shipping: Excellent. Fast shipping, offers different methods at great prices, items packed well. :thumbs:

Overall: Excellent. 4 Thumbs up! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

********Update********

Ordered from them again on 12/17. Right in the middle of the Christmas holiday rush.....No matter....they still shipped right away and item arrived on 12/20. Same great service!

As with the first time ordering, I wrote them with questions on the mod I wanted to order. Once again, very quick replies! What a pleasure to deal with a company that indeed puts customer service as their top priority.

If your thinking of ordering from them, go for it. First class all the way!!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread