Honey I'm home...Been away for awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey everybody!! I've been away for awhile as you can see it has been nearly 2 years. I had started back on analogs. I know sad!!! After Tornados again and couldn't charge batteries. When I was able to charge nothing tasted right not any of my favorite juices. So I'm starting back to vaping and I can report that after 2 years my Bloog batteries charged right up like before and work perfectly.

So how has everyone been? I have 18 & 19 year old sons, so I'm in teenage hell. LOL

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
It is good to meet you Gingersnaps, I am loving the mini tanks/clearomizers. It is a hugh improvement over the cartomizers. The cartomizers are good but for ease of refilling and cleaning you just can't beat them! I am sad to see it so slow around here. It use to have people on here 24/7. I am also sad that Bloog doesn't have the Cherry or Grape flavor in the e-liquid bottles. I really love those two flavors.

I really hope old friends are still around! I can't wait to see Red or Leaford!! Oh and several others!

flaviop

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Marlboro, NJ, USA
www.bloog.com
Hey everybody!! I've been away for awhile as you can see it has been nearly 2 years. I had started back on analogs. I know sad!!! After Tornados again and couldn't charge batteries. When I was able to charge nothing tasted right not any of my favorite juices. So I'm starting back to vaping and I can report that after 2 years my Bloog batteries charged right up like before and work perfectly.

So how has everyone been? I have 18 & 19 year old sons, so I'm in teenage hell. LOL

Hey Evie! Welcome back! We missed you at Bloog! We have some cool things coming out over the next few weeks, like new flavors as well as Liquids produced in a Pharmaceutical Facility here in the USA. So stay tuned!!!! :)

Flavio

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Wow, imagine my surprise to see this after a long time without looging in.
Hi Evie.

How have you been Pmos69? I hope everyone is doing well! I'm so glad to be back vaping. Hope no storms will stop me this time. It is so good to see you!

pmos69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2011
Portugal
How have you been Pmos69? I hope everyone is doing well! I'm so glad to be back vaping. Hope no storms will stop me this time. It is so good to see you!

Covered in work so I only take the occasional peek in here to see if there are any familiar faces around. ;)
Hold on to those e-cigs woman. Life's too precious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread