Itshak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Israel
Wake up to drink in the middle of the night
for a drink and turn on air condition it's got cold lol we r' not use to such
over here,and couldn't resist take a look on forum ha ha crazy, and I see this:)
I like evrything I see so far on this,
And this center post looks great.
now back to sleep.

There you go Vasilis,you have work on coming days ;)

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
I'm liking this new device Imeo.
What is it going to cost?

bringing this up front cause I can't remember the cost...anyone?

Also, and I should probably know this too but, does the new part come with the mouthpiece or do you order that separately so you can choose which one you want?

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Last edited:

Poppa D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Thanks CaptSteve I've been lurking around reading all the posts about the newest devices & latest events. The GG forums my hangout, good people enjoying each other.

This device really interests me, I never thought I'd see the day Imeo put his efforts in to a no NR wire, no ceramic device that requires a screw driver to use it. But I must admit I'm going to want to get one because it's appealing to me because it appears very simple.

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
Thanks CaptSteve I've been lurking around reading all the posts about the newest devices & latest events. The GG forums my hangout, good people enjoying each other.

This device really interests me, I never thought I'd see the day Imeo put his efforts in to a no NR wire, no ceramic device that requires a screw driver to use it. But I must admit I'm going to want to get one because it's appealing to me because it appears very simple.

I agree completely. I was soo shocked when Imeo released the info but very happy. Since I mostly use Micro-coiled cotton these will make my day. And I really hope people will be able to buy Ithaka in the future with just this rebuildable part. Have the choice to keep the price more reasonable for people new to GG or anyone that doesn't want to use the r nr setups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread