Cool Fire 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diogenes

Moved On
Nov 5, 2013
Justice, IL
I don't get it... A Mini Electronic Stealthly Stainless Steel Cool Fire 1 for $49.95.
When you can buy a Mini Electronic Stealthly Stainless Steel Provari for $172.00
Just doesn't make sense?

Well, if you don't have the extra $122.05, I can see it. But, I don't know why if you were only going to spend about $50, I don't know why you wouldn't get an MVP, with VV and VW.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I vape at 8watts, so would work for me, but think the cool fire 2 is much cooler and that one is adjustable, not sure I would still get it though, I have 2 MVP2 and I have got use to having the large battery. I went to the MVP2's because I got fed up with constant charging of the itaste v3, so sure don't want to go back to that again.

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 22, 2012
    Plant City, FL
    uhhhhh I hate to say it, but what DIMWIT thought it would be a good idea to make an e-cig in the shape of a GRENADE??????

that's just ASKING for trouble,,,,,,,,imagine trying to take THAT on an airplane,,,,,,,it would work out, of course, when they figured out it WASN'T a grenade,,,,,,but who wants the trouble?????

Dusif

ECF Veteran
    May 21, 2013
    Denmark
    I don't get it... A Mini Electronic Stealthly Stainless Steel Cool Fire 1 for $49.95.
    When you can buy a Mini Electronic Stealthly Stainless Steel Provari for $172.00
    Just doesn't make sense?

I would be attracted to the 50$ pricetag with my monthly income of 1000$... But if you wanna give me what i need for the provari im not gonna stop you...

A dumbbutt comment like that is a rare thing from a grown up person...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    uhhhhh I hate to say it, but what DIMWIT thought it would be a good idea to make an e-cig in the shape of a GRENADE??????

that's just ASKING for trouble,,,,,,,,imagine trying to take THAT on an airplane,,,,,,,it would work out, of course, when they figured out it WASN'T a grenade,,,,,,but who wants the trouble?????

If don't want the trouble, don't try and take it on a plane, bet they will sell a .... load of them because of the design, if had the battery power of the MVP2, I would snatch one up, I think the dimwit will be very popular for the design and already seen a lot saying they think it is cool looking and will be getting one.

Dusif

ECF Veteran
    May 21, 2013
    Denmark
    If don't want the trouble, don't try and take it on a plane, bet they will sell a .... load of them because of the design, if had the battery power of the MVP2, I would snatch one up, I think the dimwit will be very popular for the design and already seen a lot saying they think it is cool looking and will be getting one.

I think they will fit perfectly in the hand.. A nice relaxation vape :p

OldSeer

ECF Veteran
    Oct 8, 2013
    Sun's Shadow, USA
    Last edited:

Zealous

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 20, 2012
    Texas
    I do see why a lot of people here wouldn't be interested in the coolfire 1. It's not very versatile. But there are a lot of people outside of ECF that might want something they can throw a new battery in without having to think about settings & such. I think it was pretty smart of Innokin to come out with a very simple device like this for those people. Not everyone wants to deal with the more complex aspects of vaping. Some people just want to be able to screw on their preferred device & vape, just like they might do with an ego, only on a more powerful device.

SonHouse

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Seminole
    I would be attracted to the 50$ pricetag with my monthly income of 1000$... But if you wanna give me what i need for the provari im not gonna stop you...

A dumbbutt comment like that is a rare thing from a grown up person...

That was sarcasm dusif, he agrees with you... :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread