Ordered My First ProVari, Thanks For All The Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiefAllDay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2013
Ft. Campbell, KY
After so many rave reviews of the ProVari hardware and ProVape customer service (and warranty) I finally pulled the trigger and purchased my first ProVari with extention end cap:

ProVari Zombie Electronic Cigarettes: Zombie Electric Cigarette, Zombie E-Cigarette

ProVariZombie-2.jpg

Here's to hoping it arrives before Christmas!

Thanks to everyone for asking questions and those who answered them regarding the ProVari!

C.A.D.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Oh, I didn't even think to check out the manual. Thanks!
The Provari uses only button top IMR "high drain" batteries. Provape recommends the red AW IMR's for the Provari.

Do not attempt to use flat top batteries or protected ICR li-ion batteries in a Provari.

478_0.jpg AW IMR 18650.jpg awimr18350.jpg

Last edited:

SirSteve

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2012
Northern Indiana
I have Efest 2000mAh 18650s, but they aren't high drain. Will that hinder my vaping? I just want to be sure, as I have 4 in rotation now, but don't mind snagging a set of new ones if it's a better vape.
Thx, in advance.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Not IMR? I use the Efest 2250 Mah IMR, (black label) button tops in mine and they work fine. The red or maybe its orange 2000 mah Efest are a high drain battery, if they are button tops they should work just fine.

Efest IMR 18650 LiMn 2000mAh Battery - Button Top If this is what you have, they should work.

Black label Efest IMR 18650 HD 2250mAh Battery - Button Top

Of course ProVape recommends AW, however other batteries will work. They do need to IMR or other unprotected high drain button tops though.

The links provided are for reference, you may find better deals elsewhere.

Last edited:

SirSteve

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2012
Northern Indiana
I ended up snagging a pair of orbtronics 18650s and a pair of AW 18490s. While I am excited for both, I am amazed at some of the reviews I watched on the orbtronics. For $10,i couldn't pass them up. Thanks for putting me on the right path.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

When I got my 2250 MAH Efest the Orbtronics, Panasonic and AW were rare. However one of the flashlight forums state the 2250 Efest were rewrapped Panasonic, just like the Orbtronics. I would say you made a good choice, now you just have to wait for the ProVari and you should have a great Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread