Store Inventory Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsk3693

Verified Member
Jul 19, 2013
Houston, TX USA
Just a suggestion, but I'd love it if Mr. E carried Kanger Protank/Evod replacement heads in different resistances, specifically 1.8 ohm. Right now they just have the SR heads. The Protank and Evod seem pretty popular so I think it would be worth it for them.

I'm a huge fan of the liquids (they are my exclusive juice vendor!) and making Mr. E a one stop shop would be awesome!

If anyone else has suggestions or requests feel free to use this thread. I don't expect Mr. E to go out and stock up on inventory just for me but if enough people express interest in certain items maybe they will consider expanding their selection.

Thanks for reading! :vapor:

haha! Thanks guys :D

We primarily focus on 510 hardware, but I'll pass along the request for some new 808 stuffs to Dan!

We are in the process of looking into some different bottle options that I think may have you guys smiling..... Don't know of a needle tip that will fit our bottles as of now! *sadface*

We now have replacement glass for the ProTank II :D

anyway you could carry replacement glass for Kanger tank(s), I have broken protank II and a broken protank II mini...like above I would rather spend the $$ with you even over Kanger themselves (currently tho only place I can find to get replacement) even if Id be paying a little more.

stvan1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2014
Grand Rapids MI USA
I am sorta blessed in a way since I live minutes from the local stores. Do they have everything I have wanted? No. But then nobody has everything I want. I used to buy bacon in a can made in some third world country. 12 oz of tightly rolled up salty goodness, and I loved it, almost better than Oscar Meyer, but cheaper and easier to take on long hunting trips. Now it is nowhere to be found. So I would like to see some salty bacon in a can from Bulgaria please.

Oh and by the way, the manager at the Plymouth Ave store already told me he was going to order some Pro Tank 2 Mini replacement tanks so I have that request answered already. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread