My 3 year vaperversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
Hi guys, it’s been a while, and it’ll probably be another while before I post again.
Just wanted to celebrate my 3 year Vaperversary with you. I cannot believe the ups & downs vaping has taken me on!

I’ve wasted a lot of money chasing the next-big-thing, experimenting with different devices & juices. Overall I still would’ve saved a lot of money over the cost of a pack of nasties.

I have found my vaping nirvana; the Zeus (both auto & dual mode) and smileomizers + my two regular juices Wowboy Peppermint & New Menthol.

I raise a celebratory glass to those of you who’ve joined me on this journey and to those who’ve just begun their own. Thanks to you all and I wish you all the best in your search for whatever your nirvana is.

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
Congrats Katz! Thats an awesome achievement. I know the long journey you have been on, and it's wonderful to see that you have found your vaping Nirvana. (What cha' gonna do with all of them pretty stick batteries you have accumulated? I'm thinking Christmas tree ornaments!!!!!!

:laugh: Christmas tree ornaments! If only I could get those pretty diamond tips lighting up, that'd be perfect. Like little candles. Mind you, the recharging set up would have to be enormous...

They are currently in a box. I have two large shoeboxes containing all the batteries, cartomizers, tanks & tank cartos, the 510 devices & cartos, all my pretty ming vase drip tips, chargers etc, etc, etc.
I disposed of all the juices I was never going to use but couldn't bring myself to throw the batteries etc just yet. Chances of passing them off to someone here are pretty slim, but you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread