Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Thanks for sending me 25 Fling minis ($67.00!!) that become near unusable after the first 20 or so puffs. Then they are so weak you have to drag for 5 seconds just to get anything and that kills the battery in about 2 hours. What a joke. NEVER again!

I think the samples were defective ones they were selling at a discount to get rid of them. Sounds like the got another batch. JMHO.

vape On
:vapor:

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Theses are NOT stated to be the 50 puff discounted/celebratory version. Theses are marked as "The minis are back with new and improved, etc. 150 puffs." The sale price is due to Black Friday. I suppose I could contact them but I will get a song and dance (have in the past about disposables), have to ship back on my dime and end up with the same thing. Great flavor, price is better then njoy KING but not worth the cost due to poor performance. Yes, a real sized mini will only give 3-4 hours but it becomes so weak after 30 mins ... blah. Whatever. They should cost about $1.50 for what they provide.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

vaperature

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
Chicago
I got a bunch of them when they were on sale for a buck each. But I was very disappointed with my final order. Instead of sending me minis for a buck they sent me a bunch of "trial size" fifty puff ones. I ordered them because they were suppose to be four dollar minis on sale for a buck but they were just trial ones that were worth a buck. Anyway, now I have a big drawer full of minis that I rarely use because I have six real tanks. I was stuck out in the country for a while recently and only had one tank with me. I got sick of the juice so I tried one of the white cloud mini "trial size" ones that I had and I wondered why I ever liked them. They are nothing compared to the real thing that you get from a good tank. Are they worth a buck. Yeah, probably. Are they worth four bucks. No way, you can get a pretty good bottle of juice for that.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
They do not seem to perform as well as I recall when ordering the minis in the past. I doubt I was sent by mistake the 50 puff version. I waited for the "new and improved" to come in stock before ordering. I will email and see what they say. They do have the best price for a disposable real-size but, as is, this is not even close to doable. Yes, I have a zillion kits (minis, tanks etc) but I really prefer the light weight, no fuss, real size disposable. NJOY King should get with the program - $30 for 5. Yeah hello!

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
So upset. I opened a new one at 2:00PM. It is now, 2:15 PM and little to no vapor and that's with a full drag of about 5 seconds. They are not dry. I squeeze and hear the liquid. I am curious about what they will say in reply but other then a full refund or a swap for minis that work as advertised, not another dime will they get from us. I'm not going to open the rest. I just cannot afford to throw away $60! <--- Black Friday sale price.

Last edited:

Jazzi Mike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Michigan
Meh you seem knowledgable regarding ecigs. I am wondering you chose to order from that sort of company in the first place. These fly-by-night e cig companies that sell a 5 pack of prefilled cartos for $20-$30 are not exactly forerunners in distributing high quality products or great customer service.

That really sucks that your order turned out like that. I hope they will refund your money.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Meh you seem knowledgable regarding ecigs. I am wondering you chose to order from that sort of company in the first place. These fly-by-night e cig companies that sell a 5 pack of prefilled cartos for $20-$30 are not exactly forerunners in distributing high quality products or great customer service.

That really sucks that your order turned out like that. I hope they will refund your money.

White Cloud is not a fly by night company and they do offer the best price for a real-sized disposable. Yes, the nature of the beast. It will not be as good as my ego or eroll but the above is not the norm. I have used theses in the past (as have others) and they perform as expected. Not this time around. Cry!

mcol

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Missouri
White Cloud makes a very good product.
I ordered some full sized flings just last week and their flings are what
got me off the stinkies to begin with.
That being said, I'm not sure where their head is at with these minis. I've never
ordered them and never will. Also probably won't be ordering their carts anymore
(not that I have recently) as everyone is complaining about the Clear Draw carts.

For the record, I do use bigger devices, tanks, etc. It's just that sometimes the
smaller stuff is so convenient, and hassle free.

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
DawnBella, I'm sorry to hear your experience, but I really appreciate your posting of it. I almost ordered a bunch of the "new" minis on the Black Friday sale, and I'm now very glad I didn't. I got some several months ago, and I really liked them as an "out and about" alternative to my bigger set-ups. I'm disappointed to hear that they haven't returned to their former quality, but again, I really appreciate you taking the time to warn all of us about them. I guess I won't be ordering any more Mini Flings...

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
DawnBella, I'm sorry to hear your experience, but I really appreciate your posting of it. I almost ordered a bunch of the "new" minis on the Black Friday sale, and I'm now very glad I didn't. I got some several months ago, and I really liked them as an "out and about" alternative to my bigger set-ups. I'm disappointed to hear that they haven't returned to their former quality, but again, I really appreciate you taking the time to warn all of us about them. I guess I won't be ordering any more Mini Flings...

We did email with complete details. No reply back yet (Weekend). Their reply with be a deciding factor for us. I even thought about Cirrus 3 kit instead but I too have reads about poor carts so - Maybe I'll just go back to a basic 510 with LR carts as my cig alike.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
UPDATE: WC is sending 10 Fling Mini's to replace the 10 of the 25 we used. I am happy with this because it is a chance to see if we had truly been sent the past 50 puff trial version by mistake or if the product is no longer as good as it use to be. I am hoping all will be fine. WC still has the best price for a disposable mini with the most flavor and strength options available.

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
I only got 2 hours of the one ("New and Improved") that I timed. There is only so much that we are going to get out a battery that small. It does last about 4 times longer than my eroll batteries, but then it's trash. A good special occasion device, but economically, and environmentally, I think this is my last batch.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
I only got 2 hours of the one ("New and Improved") that I timed. There is only so much that we are going to get out a battery that small. It does last about 4 times longer than my eroll batteries, but then it's trash. A good special occasion device, but economically, and environmentally, I think this is my last batch.

Did you feel the performance drop drastically after the first 20 or so puffs to where you have to really drag to get much?

Erncig

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2013
AUS
Personally I enjoy the Fling Minis. They are the most satisfying ecig I have ever tried. Not sure if there are any differences between the new and really old ones but yes Dawn they are definitely going to get weaker after some use. It's hard to tell how much is "too hard" but I didn't have too many problems with them/or they didn't bother me enough to take a longer drag.

Still I can't afford the Fling Minis (I need 3 to 4 per day)! so I bought a new eRoll (again) and using that for now...

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Personally I enjoy the Fling Minis. They are the most satisfying ecig I have ever tried. Not sure if there are any differences between the new and really old ones but yes Dawn they are definitely going to get weaker after some use. It's hard to tell how much is "too hard" but I didn't have too many problems with them/or they didn't bother me enough to take a longer drag.

Still I can't afford the Fling Minis (I need 3 to 4 per day)! so I bought a new eRoll (again) and using that for now...

Of course they will get weaker after some use but 20 puffs? I don't think so lol. I am waiting for this resend by WC to compare. That's funny. I was looking at using the eRoll again but would have to buy a new kit too. My PCC stopped working and the batts are old anyway. Hmm? I like the size but filling the little tanks is a pain, the flavor suffers and the heat of the batts I don't like. Plus I am always having to buy new attys. Cleaning is a pain too lol Hmm?

Erncig

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2013
AUS
Of course they will get weaker after some use but 20 puffs? I don't think so lol. I am waiting for this resend by WC to compare. That's funny. I was looking at using the eRoll again but would have to buy a new kit too. My PCC stopped working and the batts are old anyway. Hmm? I like the size but filling the little tanks is a pain, the flavor suffers and the heat of the batts I don't like. Plus I am always having to buy new attys. Cleaning is a pain too lol Hmm?

LOL yeah so true....refilling the eRoll is a pain, makes me wonder how the fling mini can last so much longer (juice wise)!

I bought a nice looking stainless steel with black filters eRoll, pretty classy looking.

At this point its really my only option and will save me a lot of $ using the eRoll.

while not perfect, I'm happy with it for now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread