meanckz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Greer, SC
www.facebook.com
by looking at the x6 battery, it is my believe you are better of with 510 threaded tank, i.e. Kanger ProTank, Davide, IBTanked or other (specially since it doesn't look like the outer ring is removeable), it looks hard getting an Evod or other eGo threaded clearos out of that well, if it was screwed just a bit to tightly.

also, I'm certain you cannot change the drip tip on an Evod.
however:
Drip Tips

Drip Tips

Last edited:

devauto

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
NoVA
anyone know if you can get more snazzy drip tips for the evod? i was thining of getting an evod to add to my x6 battery - after reading around this seems like the best tank for it?

No, it isn't possible for an authentic EVOD. The drip tip is molded directly into the tank. There are some EVOD style clones out there that have changeable drip tips, but I haven't got any experience with them.

HTH

devauto

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
NoVA
ahh, that's a shame, i'd like something that i can take apart and replace parts on, that is also customisable, i've seen some really cool drip tips that i'd like to put on my orange x6. anyone know if the kanger protank 2 would fit this? also, what do you prefer, a wick or a coil? thanks.

I have never owned an X6, but the Kanger Protank 2 is reported to work on it. Looking at the X6 pictures, I suspect that "almost" any tank will work with it.

As for the coil/wick question, As far as I know, all mass produced tanks have a wick of some form, so I assume you mean a coil that you can see the wick (like an iClear) vs. a coil where you can't see the wick (like a Protank 2). My personal preference is a BCC design like the PT 2, but many folks love the top coil designs as well. It really depends on what works for you. As always ... YMMV!

HTH

LX1X

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2013
Fee State
ahh, that's a shame, i'd like something that i can take apart and replace parts on, that is also customisable, i've seen some really cool drip tips that i'd like to put on my orange x6. anyone know if the kanger protank 2 would fit this? also, what do you prefer, a wick or a coil? thanks.

Yes. Mini also (ego threaded) or pro tank 3.

Don't understand the wick or a coil?
It has both..

Last edited:

jakl_53

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2013
Southern Indiana
Lol the coil question about wick and wire was quite entertaining. The ones with the coil on top will produce a warmer vape and the ones on bottom will produce a cooler vape. Really it comes down to what you prefer. I have moved on past ego batteries and don't use clearomizers often. When I do it is my full size Protank or the evod on an ego battery. The evod is my favorite clearomizer of all and is the only reason the ego battery comes out.

devauto

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
NoVA
sorry, thanks guys ....devauto - that's what i meant - still pretty new to this, but yeah i think i would rather go for the bcc tank. i'll order the protank 2 then and see how i get on :toast:

I think you will like the PT 2. I have been using them almost exclusively lately. I also like the iSmoka BCC, but it isn't seeing as much use as my PT 2s lately. One word of warning, the Pyrex tank does not hold up well if you drop it on a hard surface ... ask me how I know ... LOL ... New glass is already on order (along with more tanks ... I may have a serious problem)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread