Ask a PIF mod or vet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azlynnify

Sep 14, 2013
New Mexico
I've tried reading all the rules and can't seem to find an answer (I'm sure I'm just missing it!).

I have a 120 mL (minus maybe 5 mL taken out to try to make it better) bottle of a tobacco juice I bought a few months ago and can't stand. To both my husband and I, it's unvapeable. I'd like to just give it to somebody who likes it (M-type tobacco base I think) or isn't picky about juice, but all the threads seem to require specific things in return...like a swap, or one that requires the person who claims it to post something of their own, etc. I would like to just give it away in the simplest way possible and not have the person claiming it have to give anything up who is in need of juice. Is this allowable? And if so, where should I post this?

V8inDamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2012
LOST IN THE CLOUDS-USA
Hello

I received my first TC and was wondering.
What is the proper way and place to thank someone for the TC I received. Do you have a thread for that or would I go to their profile page? I did see the place for swaps but not TC or am I missing it?
I also wanted to thank you all for having this forum THANK YOU!!! It is a wonderful place. I have been going through some of my things to give back here. I'm trying to get it done in between getting my father and I ready to go away for the holidays. So I may not be able to do it till after then. Sorry if this question has been asked and answered.

V8inDamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2012
LOST IN THE CLOUDS-USA

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
Actually it is against postal regulations. I would NOT recommend you secure the caps with electrical tape, wrap the bottles in plastic wrap, put them in a Baggie, and use a bubble mailer preferably the plastic ones. Nor would I recommend that if asked you say your shipping candy flavorings ;)
Nope I would definitely not recommend that at all :angel:

Last edited:

cleolove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2011
♥ Minnesota ♥
Hello old friends and familiar strangers! Is there still an emergency needs thread, I see the old one is closed. Maybe it was named something else or moved? I am going through my supplies and have a great deal that I would love to give to those in need and thought I would ask you before I start posting in the PIF threads.

Have a great day!

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
Hello old friends and familiar strangers! Is there still an emergency needs thread, I see the old one is closed. Maybe it was named something else or moved? I am going through my supplies and have a great deal that I would love to give to those in need and thought I would ask you before I start posting in the PIF threads.

Have a great day!

It's all handled via pm'ing a Pif mod now. There was too many scammers and too much abuse :(
Treasure chest is still the same though :)

cleolove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2011
♥ Minnesota ♥
Thanks for the response, Lox ... good to see you again. I can't seem to figure out how to join the PIF group .. seems when I left ECF, I removed myself from most of the groups. Do I need to be a member to post in the TC?

For the next couple months at least, if an emergency need comes up, please feel free to message me, I have a ton of supplies and would be happy to help someone who is in need. I don't have a lot of juices, but I have batteries, cartos, (808d, go-go, igo, 510, both pre-filled and empty) tanks, adapters, mod batteries, diy supplies, flavorings, etc. I do auctions and am shipping every day so I can get stuff out quickly to someone in need.

Have a great day!

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California