My new Provari and Nemesis Clone Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiefAllDay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2013
Ft. Campbell, KY
After searching around on ECF for different cases, I decided to go with a Pelican 1060 with the pluck and play foam insert. (both on amazon for cheap, Amazon Prime wins again) I have reserved a spot for my inbound IBTanked. Thanks to the many people who posted different examples of cases, including the Pelican. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• Mod_case.jpg
    Mod_case.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 1,218
  • Mod_case_2.jpg
    Mod_case_2.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 1,795

ChiefAllDay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2013
Ft. Campbell, KY
We've got a trip down to TX to visit with my wife's family for the holidays... so I wanted something that I can use that was a hard case. When at work I carry a Maxpedition Fatty for a few juices, drip tips, batteries, etc, but it's a soft case. The way I figure it, the more I baby the Provari, the longer it will last. (a habit I got from taking good care of my phones, and reselling them a year later for a LOT more than if I just treated them normally) I explain to my wife that if I buy nicer things, they deserve to be taken care of so they last, hehe. I do the same with my straight razors, and they last and last and last!

Cob24

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
A place some call paradise
I can't see your picture but I use a pelican 1010 I had laying around. I carry three intanks and an extra battery in it. I put the tanks in uncapped "thingys" and that's my day. I keep one tank on my provari and the other three are safe in the case. I'm about to google that stuff you got and see what it looks like

ChiefAllDay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2013
Ft. Campbell, KY
Ah, I am a member of The Straight Razor Place. The guys there are so extremely helpful. I took up the hobby while deployed to Afghanistan. (just returned about three weeks ago) For my 40th birthday, I decided I would try it out, and treated myself to a Hart Straight Razor (that was almost twice as much as my Provari, lol). I can now honestly say after five months of straight razoring, it's a hobby that is almost more addicting than vaping, and definitely one that can cost more. Now I just need to stop buying vape gear and just enjoy what I own, hah!

meanckz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Greer, SC
www.facebook.com
After searching around on ECF for different cases, I decided to go with a Pelican 1060 with the pluck and play foam insert. (both on amazon for cheap, Amazon Prime wins again) I have reserved a spot for my inbound IBTanked. Thanks to the many people who posted different examples of cases, including the Pelican. What do you guys think?

very nice !!!

tiernan22

Verified Member
Nov 8, 2013
Northwest
Ah, I am a member of The Straight Razor Place. The guys there are so extremely helpful. I took up the hobby while deployed to Afghanistan. (just returned about three weeks ago) For my 40th birthday, I decided I would try it out, and treated myself to a Hart Straight Razor (that was almost twice as much as my Provari, lol). I can now honestly say after five months of straight razoring, it's a hobby that is almost more addicting than vaping, and definitely one that can cost more. Now I just need to stop buying vape gear and just enjoy what I own, hah!

You should head over to TheShaveDen and sign up. :D

Sorry for the off-topic. Carry on...

IMG_1723 001.jpg

meanckz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Greer, SC
www.facebook.com

does the top have cushions too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread