PREMIERING! The Vision Xfir E-Flare Variable Voltage Self/Bottom Feeding 18650/18350 - All 304 Stainless with Decorative Black/Stainless

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
eflare.png

eflare_1.png

eflare_2.png

eflare_3.png

eflare_4.png

eflare_5.png

eflare_6.png

eflare_7.png

eflare_8.png

eflare_9.png

eflare_9a.png

Vision Xfir E-Flare VV Self Feeding 18650/18350 - All Stainless with Decorative Black/Stainless Tubes

Introducing the Vision X.Fir E-Flare 18350/18650 Self Feeding VV (Variable Voltage) MOD kit. The Unit comes with two 10ml juice tubes and is installed with a completely clear tube. This is not a squeezable tube but you simply invert the mod momentarily to 'juice' the replaceable coil heads. The E-Flare features a well and any excess juice drops back down into the side tube. The E-Flare is solidly built of 304 Pure Stainless Steel.

The Kit comes with one 1.8ohm Dual Coil Vivi Nova head installed and also includes one extra dual coil head. The unit holds a WHOPPING 10 ml of juice. WORD OF WARNING: Even though Vision states you can fill this to 10ml in all actuality if you fill it with 10ml of juice it will go all the way to the top of the fill tube and be a mess when you install the tube. We recommend to fill only 8-9ml within the tube. The kit comes with an extra decorative metal sleeved fill tube.

WHAT KIND OF REPLACEABLE HEADS CAN I USE?
There are no special E-Flare heads to use in this unit and even though the E-Flare comes with dual coil Nova heads we see no reason why you cannot use the single coil Nova heads on this unit. You can also use the CE4 or our Stardust coil heads but you must remove the steel pip atop your CE4 coil head!

WHAT KIND OF BATTERIES DOES THIS UNIT USE?
You can use IMR 18650 flat or button top batteries but the E-Flare also comes with a 18350 adapter that screws into the bottom of the vented battery tube. Once installed you can then use IMR 18350 flat or button top batteries. Why would you want to use an 18350? Well, what if your 18650s are on charge and you just NEED to vape and have some 18350's handy? : ) This mod affords that convenience. Thsi kit does not come with any batteries. Go to our battery section under Atomizers & Accessories and order your batteries there. For your convenience we have also included a drop-down box below to add batteries to your order.

HOW DO YOU CHANGE VOLTAGES?
Nice! A bottom feeding mod that you can change the voltage of your vape! No LCD screens and menus to operate. With the E-Flare you simply turn the knob at the top (which also doubles as your firing button) lining up the red vertical mark (see pictures to the left) to the desired voltage on the dial. You will of course want to periodically check that, while you are vaping, you do not inadvertently change your voltage as the dialing action is not ratcheted but is more free flowing. This means you can do infinite variations of voltage between 3.3 and 4.8 volts.

What You Receive with your Vision X.Fir E-Flae VV Bottom/Self Feeding Mod Kit:
  • One 304 Stainless X.Fir E-Flare VV MOD body.
  • One 10ml Plastic eJuice Tank/Tube
  • One Stainless Metal Decorative eJuice Tank/Tube.
  • 18350 screw-on battery connector/adapter.
  • Two Dual Coil Nova Heads (1.8ohm - on eof which is already installed)
  • Black plastic fluted mouthpiece. You can also use your own 510 drip tip
  • Full Color Manual & sturdy presentation packaging. Very easy to open, it slips in and out.

Specifications, Dimensions & Safety Features:
  • Body Material: 304 Stainless.
  • Dimensions: 175mm by 45 mm.
  • Operating Voltage: 3.3V-4.8V.
  • Battery: 18350 and 18650 IMR batteries can be used.
  • Variable Voltage: Voltage can be adjusted from 3.3 – 4.8 volts.
  • Short Circuit Protection.
  • Reverse Battery Protection Circuit.
  • Battery safety protection.
  • Capacity of 10ml. But this is measured all the way to the top of the tube. We do not recommend you fill to the gills!
  • To remove tube you kind of just 'wiggle' it off.

Notes From Vision in Broken English:
  1. You may comes across leaking issues when you are trying to Pull the liquid tube out in an wrong way.
  2. Every time when you are trying to Pull out the liquid Tube, make sure the left liquid in the atomizer container is dry.
  3. You may come across burning taste when you are keep using E-flare more than 80 Puffs.

We are not trying to denigrate their English efforts but we wanted to print the above immediate notes directly as they state. Thank goodness they speak English 'cus Mandarin takes years of study and even then you probably will order a glass of motor oil and a charred shoe sole at the local restaurant!

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
They are ready top roll, these are extremely high quality and well built, they are pricey for a reason and come with a full kit. its totally unique way of keeping the coil wet is what makes these shine, think of the aurora but the next level.
dont forget we introduced the aurora and that was a game changer, an affordable versatile bottom feeder which was reviewed highly and works incredibly well, it was the first of its kind and worked as advertised and is now a well known product, this was designed by the same team and is a super high quality mod which its own unique system of keeping the coil wet without squeezing. this product folks is what you been waiting for, looks cool and works very well

Last edited:

Njt07

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2011
Ft Hood TX
so... How much space is in the top area where the coil head sits? I ask because I used to just screw the coil head directly into the 510 connector to test the ohms on my gripper vv so I know a regular 510/306 connector should fit as well...

Is there space for a 510/306 with its own drip tip, or in the case of the 306 to fit under the drip tip that goes with the unit?

*edit* after looking at that last pic it looks like there is a collar that screws over the coil head then the drip tip attaches to that collar. is there a chance that you could get an extended collar so you could stick a 306 or 510 in there then the drip tip? I assume the juice comes up around the cooil head so a regular 510 probably wouldnt work... unless the juice comes up the airhole...

Last edited:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
good obsv rdsok...this is what I meant depending on the mechanics involved don't know if this is really meant for replaceable head nova/stardust heads rather than an atty...We'll get one over to Max/Chris an dlet them run it through its paces. I didn't actually mess with it...

so... How much space is in the top area where the coil head sits? I ask because I used to just screw the coil head directly into the 510 connector to test the ohms on my gripper vv so I know a regular 510/306 connector should fit as well...

Is there space for a 510/306 with its own drip tip, or in the case of the 306 to fit under the drip tip that goes with the unit?

I'll try to field this one based on other info I do know... even though I haven't seen this exact unit yet...

The post Danno made stated that it can use the standard single coil Vision Vivi Nova heads or even the dual coil heads used in the replaceable Stardust ( if you take the pip out of the top of it )....

Those heads do screw onto a 510 connector just fine... In fact, that is how I dry burn them, that is by screwing one directly onto a PV's 510 connector.

The juice would come up through the head just like other bottom fed units. Since the head sits in a "well" of sorts... I'd assume the overflow would go into that but I'm uncertain if that drains back into the tank below or just contains the e-liquid until the wicks soaked it up. If it's the latter... a standard 510 atty would fit but probably would not be able to do anything with the overflowed e-liquid... so you'd have to be real careful to not "over-squonk" ( squeeze ) and end up flooding the atty.

Last edited by a moderator:

dodari

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2011
New Mexico
The fact that this unit has VV and one does not have to squonk, as others have to do on other type objects, makes this look attractive.

I would like to see a good video on this one. Are any vids out there yet? Where?

Thanks.

Ah, I found a nice review of this device on Todd's reviews(the Scottish fellow, love his brogue and facial expressions). New laptop here with Windows 8.1 on it(came that way) and I would'a posted a link to him, but haven't figgered out yet how on this darned thing. Old dog has difficulty with new tricks. Oh well.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
his only negative were he thought it was brass but he corrects himself as he shaved it down
its 100% stainless steel
and the other is the knob may shift with extensive use, which may happen but not by much, so check your vv every once in a while,and lastly is that it is a little pricey but can you put a price on a perfect mod with perfect vape while other mods and rebuildables will run you around 300 to start and need you to have a degree in engineering to get them to work. pick yourself up a eflare, you wont regret it. a mod that works through and through, little to no fuss, 18650 batt and 10ml. dont worry, be happy

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Yes we mention in the product description about the firing knob doubling as the voltage selection knob also, just something to keep an eye on:

"You will of course want to periodically check that, while you are vaping, you do not inadvertently change your voltage as the dialing action is not ratcheted but is more free flowing. This means you can do infinite variations of voltage between 3.3 and 4.8 volts. "

So you do have a nice trade-off on fine tuning your vape as it is not ratcheted but free flowing.

Lets not forget also that generally people will think of this as an 18650 mod but Vision has included a screw on 18350 adapter in the kit. With this you can use your 18350 batteries. Nice thing is the contact is spring loaded, it moves/springs in case you have slightly varying length batteries.

his only negative were he thought it was brass but he corrects himself as he shaved it down
its 100% stainless steel
and the other is the knob may shift with extensive use, which may happen but not by much, so check your vv every once in a while,and lastly is that it is a little pricey but can you put a price on a perfect mod with perfect vape while other mods and rebuildables will run you around 300 to start and need you to have a degree in engineering to get them to work. pick yourself up a eflare, you wont regret it. a mod that works through and through, little to no fuss, 18650 batt and 10ml. dont worry, be happy

Crocky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
North Carolina
Last edited:
I bought a couple of these to try out. The flavor is great. Vapor volume is awesome! They are just plain great to vape. But, (there's always a but) I do not know if I am doing something wrong or if there is a problem with the coils. The kits come with 2 coils. I have not had one last more than a week. As most of the reviews say, you really have to watch the voltage setting dial as it will move as you are vaping. A couple times I got a burnt taste, because I had accidentally cranked the dial up. This could be part of my problem with the coils burning out prematurely. Is anyone else having this problem? When these things work, I love them. Best vape I have had. But a coil a week, is making me have second thoughts about recommending it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread