Should we only vape where smoking is permitted or anywhere it's not banned?

Should we only vape where smoking is permitted or anywhere it's not banned?

• I decide location by location. I stealth vape when I feel it's prudent.

• I vape openly anywhere vaping is not banned.

• I vape only where smoking is permitted.

• I'm not sure which is better, but I vape only where smoking is permitted.

• I'm not sure which is better, but I vape openly anywhere vaping is not banned.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
There have been a lot of threads on this subject lately. I thought a poll might be a better way to find out how people feel about it.

Please do not use this thread to debate the issue of where we should or shouldn't vape. We all know how quickly this topic becomes heated and it would be too bad to have the poll closed early because the thread got out of hand!

I left the poll anonymous.

Thank you all and vape on :smokie:

Last edited:

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
I chose "I vape only where smoking is permitted." BUT many times, in no smoking areas, I will ask if it's okay to vape...not so much following the Law but the wants of the Property Owner.

Shows a lot of respect for the business and owners. cuddo's brother:toast:

STEELRAIN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I vape anywhere anytime. I have gotten so many interested in making the switch by doing so. There is not a single place I have gone while vaping that I have been asked to stop. The number one thing that people say to me is "what is that?" I give them all the info I can and point them here if they need/want to find out more. So far in this month alone I have helped 7 people leave analogs.

Red Hood

Feb 11, 2014
Jump City, USA
I get nervous vaping at public places sometimes, because you never know who may be horribly allergic to PG/VG... Last thing I wanna do is cause someone an allergic reaction just cuz I wasn't strong enough to get over a nic addiction.

I know the vapor clouds disappear super quick, but you never know if someone walks by and suddenly starts feeling itchy or something, you know? Before I realized some people are allergic to the stuff, I used to vape anywhere like a boss.

chrisj3982

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
I chose "I vape only where smoking is permitted." BUT many times, in no smoking areas, I will ask if it's okay to vape...not so much following the Law but the wants of the Property Owner.

I am the same way, if smokers can't smoke, then I don't vape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
There have been a lot of threads on this subject lately. I thought a poll might be a better way to find out how people feel about it.

A Question.

Do you think a Poll Like this Can or May Effect a Policy Maker in bringing forth New e-Cigarette Policy / Restriction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread