iTaste

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhawk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2013
Dauphin Island, Alabama
I think there are differences in volts and watts period in vaping. Watts does not seem to keep a charge as long to me. I can smoke my MVP 1 for nearly 900 puffs on 4.1 Volts but my MVP 2 on 8.0 Watts dies around 400 puffs. Volts are pretty consistent and watts seem to vary more. Watts = Volts X Amps.

BillyWJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
usa
If I use the same settings with voltage and wattage and whatnot, and use the same iClear 30s clearomizer, are there any noticeable differences in the iTaste 134 vs the iTaste SVD as far as vaping performances? 50 bucks is a huge price difference.

I don't think you'll see a huge difference, both deliver the same thing in almost the same way, it's a form difference, not a functional difference. iTaste products are pretty solid, and a good deal, so it's to me more about how they look. The only critical difference to me is the SVD is telescopic, so you can use smaller batteries for a more compact mod, like when out and about.

thegcpu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2013
Atlanta
If I use the same settings with voltage and wattage and whatnot, and use the same iClear 30s clearomizer, are there any noticeable differences in the iTaste 134 vs the iTaste SVD as far as vaping performances? 50 bucks is a huge price difference.

They will vape the same but the iTaste 134 will give something the SVD can not!

Bragging Rights:2cool:

kmapjr

Dec 8, 2013
Detroit, Mi, USA
You really can't beat the MVP 2 for the price & functions that it does are amazing, check out the MVP 2 owners group, just remember when your setting the volts you are actually adjusting the voltage so you will have a specific wattage at the coil.

VW allows you to set wattage to your taste liking & when you switch batteries, the unit automatically senses the resistance on the new tank & adjusts the voltage automatically.

The MVP 2 does both, just not at the same time, if your in VV mode it will fire the set voltage you selected regardless of the resistance it senses, now in VW mode it will automatically adjust voltage to maintain a constant wattage, so in short you can leave the VV set at 3.3 & forget about it, just keep it in VW mode & it's automatically set, just don't hit the voltage button or that takes it out of VW mode & into the voltage mode, where you would have to keep tweaking every time you change a tank or resistance. VW mode, set to your taste & that's it, no messing with volts. And this thing lasts me from 2.5 to 3 days & I vape pretty often. Thick juice or 80PG doesn't matter, also I rarely have to go above 6.5 watts.

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
jhawk:11683718 said:
I think there are differences in volts and watts period in vaping. Watts does not seem to keep a charge as long to me. I can smoke my MVP 1 for nearly 900 puffs on 4.1 Volts but my MVP 2 on 8.0 Watts dies around 400 puffs. Volts are pretty consistent and watts seem to vary more. Watts = Volts X Amps.

VW requires calculations to adjust voltage, in turn uses more battery. I get close to 900puffs(5-10sec long) on MVP with 3ohm cartomizers, but since I've been using kayfun lite, I'm getting a little less using a 2.4ohm micro coil. I don't know how I'm getting such a long time with 3ohm coils. Yes, it uses less current looking at just the basic factors, but the boost circuit must be very efficient in the MVP or the battery functions extremely well with higher current demands. That looks confusing, but you need more current to get more voltage than the battery can put out (4.2volts at full charge). I keep it at 9 watts, regardless that it won't actually put out 9watts with a 3ohm coil (5.2volts).

The MVP is a steal on 101vape... might as well get some rebuildables while you're there. The AGI and aqua clone are some of the many steals available there.

If you want to get a bludgeoning tool included with your vaporizer, the 134 is your kit.:)

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
Mick777wauchope:11686227 said:
I hear people talking about how they like the ProVari better. How does that compare to the 134? Both look very nice, and the 134 is a beast...but it is a giant bulge in your pants, whereas the ProVari is more slim and sleek.

When you're asking about the provari, that gets you in the range of a couple of other devices. Svoemesto semovar, dna20 mods like the vapor shark or futura (if it's ever in stock..), and REOs(bottom feeder). The provari is hands down a great PV, but some people that don't own one try to make it being only a variable voltage device, it makes it less than what it is. It is a solid built PV. Don't own one, but there's so much feed back for them, I can be comfortable recommending them.

What's your budget? Can you make use out of 20watts? Is dripping your preferred method? Is a box mod something you refuse to get?

When you're asking about the provari, that gets you in the range of a couple of other devices. Svoemesto semovar, dna20 mods like the vapor shark or futura (if it's ever in stock..), and REOs(bottom feeder). The provari is hands down a great PV, but some people that don't own one try to make it being only a variable voltage device, it makes it less than what it is. It is a solid built PV. Don't own one, but there's so much feed back for them, I can be comfortable recommending them.

What's your budget? Can you make use out of 20watts? Is dripping your preferred method? Is a box mod something you refuse to get?

To be honest, I just want some high quality mod that will smoke great with the iClear 30s. I hear the Provari is a great combo with that with something to do with its chip. I'm not that detailed or picky with what I smoke, yet. I just want a reliable and super quality device that I can vape with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread