World Premiere Exclusive - GotVapes FLüXomizer™ Anniversary 2014 Edition - Its BACK! 2 ohm Choices in MANY Colors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
fluxomizer2014.png

fluxomizer2014_1.png

fluxomizer2014_2.png

fluxomizer2014_3.png

fluxomizer2014_4.png

fluxomizer2014_5.png

fluxomizer2014_6.png

GotVapes FLüXomizer™ 2014 TC 510 Clearo - 5PK LR 2.0ohm & NR 2.4ohm

PREMIERING the GotVapes FLüXomizer 2014 Anniversary Edition!
Its back after a long reprise and BETTER than ever before! We are proud to re-introduce our flagship product, the product that launched GotVapes and the product that changed the landscape of vaping introducing a clear tanked, fillerless solution providing the cleanest vape ever experienced 'til that time. Its BACK and we made many improvements:
  • Tested for best wick length & thickness to optimize wicking while minimizing over-wicking & leakage
  • Matching transparent mouthpiece seals open sides, no condom seal that could possibly cause wick constriction
  • Easy fill down the sides, no syringe needed
  • Available in LR (2.0ohm) & NR (2.4ohm)
  • Available in Various colors in both ohm choices!
  • 1.7ml fill capacity in a slim size that looks great on any 510 with specially designed eGo cones made just for the new FLüXomizer coming in a few weeks.
  • Top Coil Fixed wick with solid construction, virtually leak-proof!
  • Affordably priced 5 packs in attractive GotVapes packaging. All FLüXomizer orders will be sent in durable bubble wrap to prevent breakage or cracking during shipping.

WHAT YOU RECEIVE:
  • YOU WILL RECEIVE A FULL PACK OF FIVE FLüXOMIZERS WITH THIS PURCHASE!
  • Each FLüXomizer in the box comes with its OWN Matching Color Mouth Piece
  • We are limiting purchase of a particular color/ohm choice to 2 packs per customer as we anticipate heavy ordering. This will only be temporary and apologize for any inconvenience. This MAX purchase only applies to a particular color/ohm choice.

Real World Observations from Max Wood, GV CS Manager - PLEASE READ FOR EXTRA TIPS ON USAGE:
Hi Gang, Woody here! To all of the old FlüXomites that have been lamenting the passing of the Original Flüxo's, Now is the time to Rejoice! They Have Returned!

I have been testing the new Flüxomizer on and off for a bit now. Trying it with different juices and voltages. It has blown me away! Gone are the fiddling and modding days of old! Pull the tip, fill and replace tip (note from Daniel - when you replace the tip twist down a bit with moderate force to engage the mouthpiece o-ring seal over the airstem for best sealing and vaping performance). Vape vigorously and Enjoy! Vapor production is Amazing and flavor is out of this world!

Now, the only issue I had was that the version I tested had extremely long wicks. These wick so well that they were over-wicking. I found that if you fish out the wick and trim about half of it off and push it back in then the overwicking is gone (note from Daniel: in the final production version we optimized wick length and this is no longer an issue!). I have tested these with 80/20, 70/30, 60/40 and 50/50 juices with no problem. I have run these at voltages ranging from 3.3v to 4.2v with no reduction in performance. No dry hits, no burnt tastes, just loads of vapor and fantastic flavor. I have been told the version gong up has shorter wicks now so you should not have any problems with it overwicking.

Well, that's my musing for now. As always, Vape Well and Vape Safe!

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Just ordered the blue ones, and the smokey ones. Can't wait! I instantly thought, since I have so many friends that like to taste the new liquids I buy, that I could label these little guys and keep them by the juices for tasting purposes. Now every flavor will have an accompanying clearomizer!

keep some for yourself...I think you're going to be pleasantly surprised by how good these really are...:D

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Am I missing it on the site, or are these not available in purple (2.4 ohm)?

this was the initial shipment...and I'm sure there are more coming. Most likely why there's a limit on how many of each color you can order. But I'm here to tell you that even with the lower ohms....I could push my watts all the way to 13 without getting a burnt taste or dry hits.

edit:if you use vv instead of vw....you may not be able to push your settings as high. You will have to find your optimin settings for vv...since I only use vw now

Last edited:

DocTonyNYC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico (and NYC)
this was the initial shipment...and I'm sure there are more coming. Most likely why there's a limit on how many of each color you can order. But I'm here to tell you that even with the lower ohms....I could push my watts all the way to 13 without getting a burnt taste or dry hits.

Thanks, Yiddle. Good advice. I was just about to just get to LR purples anyway. . . because you know having my favorite color is the most important factor here!

Updated: And I'm ordered! It's probably a sign I'm shopping to much when I am waiting for three separate packages from GotVapes!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread