Here's a tip I discovered on my own that might help some of you out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatrickBatman

Dec 25, 2013
Kansas City
I know most of you probably would rather keep your e-cig upright rather than lying on its side. Problem is e-cig can fall over much easier unless you purchase some sort of e-cig stand, but if you don't want to get a stand, can't afford it etc what I do is put my ecig in the center hole of a stack of CD's (or DVD's). To take it a step further if you have a CD spindle lid you can put the CD's in it for even more balance.

Picture 16.jpg

AmandaD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
So Cal
I have one of those little holder thingies that clips into a car vent - it has pockets and is about 4x2. It works very well for an ecig :)

That's creative...interesting idea. :)

I'm lookin' for something simple I can use/adapt as a holder in my vehicle. So far I've just been propping the e-cig in a cup holder, which isn't practical when I'm cornering, braking, accelerating...pretty much anything driving, lol.

Zombo

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
I know most of you probably would rather keep your e-cig upright rather than lying on its side. [/ATTACH]

Are there any that require an upright position? I'm new to this, and all I have, atm, is a Triton VV w/ Triton tank, and a Joyetech Twist w/ Kanger Protank 2 mini. Neither of those seem to require an upright position...I lay them horizontally all the time, and I've never had leakage (or other performance issue). Have I just been lucky?

At some point, I may try a carto-tank. Can they be stored horizontally?

Colleen T

Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
South Carolina
Are there any that require an upright position? I'm new to this, and all I have, atm, is a Triton VV w/ Triton tank, and a Joyetech Twist w/ Kanger Protank 2 mini. Neither of those seem to require an upright position...I lay them horizontally all the time, and I've never had leakage (or other performance issue). Have I just been lucky?

I keep mine in an upright position because I use mostly bottom coil tanks and I want to make sure the wicks stay saturated.

I don't see a problem with a carto tank being stored horizontally.

BillyWJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
usa

I don't know for long term, but short term, it's been fine for me.

GreySG

Dec 27, 2013
AL, USA
I like wood but don't want to invest in turning equipment. During a visit to Lowes I stumbled on their pre-made table leg selection. Link: Shop Wood Table Legs at Lowes.com Being cheap I picked up a couple of these Shop 1-7/8-in Beech-Birch-Hickory Classic Bun Feet Wood Table Leg at Lowes.com. Used a pair of Vise Grips to back the screws out, drilled them out (the hole is already centered) to fit my 1300 mAh batteries (tape the drill bit for depth) and finished them with stain on one and paint on the other. These work fine and at less than $3 a piece let me save the money to spend on better liquids/equipment. There are a number of options and Lowes isn't the only piece to carry the parts. This Shop Waddell 3-1/2-in Ash Contemporary Bun Foot Wood Table Leg at Lowes.com would also make a nice stand and is large enough to drill multiple holes. :2cool:

photo.jpg

Last edited:

omyeyes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2013
Las Vapors, NV
I like wood but don't want to invest in turning equipment. During a visit to Lowes I stumbled on their pre-made table leg selection. Link: Shop Wood Table Legs at Lowes.com Being cheap I picked up a couple of these Shop 1-7/8-in Beech-Birch-Hickory Classic Bun Feet Wood Table Leg at Lowes.com. Used a pair of Vise Grips to back the screws out, drilled them out (the hole is already centered) to fit my 1300 mAh batteries (tape the drill bit for depth) and finished them with stain on one and paint on the other. These work fine and at less than $3 a piece let me save the money to spend on better liquids/equipment. There are a number of options and Lowes isn't the only piece to carry the parts. This Shop Waddell 3-1/2-in Ash Contemporary Bun Foot Wood Table Leg at Lowes.com would also make a nice stand and is large enough to drill multiple holes. :2cool:

I'd love to see the finished product GreyS!!!!!! Could you please post a pix???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread