Not open for further replies.

Itshak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Israel
Nothing new here Keighles,
There riding the invention and work of other.
I guess Ithaka will be know with greater demand,since new update
Is out.
I sure quality is the same as price and maybe some chrome parts taking place of high
Grade SS.
There is a saying: what you pay is what you get,and time after time we see it's correct.
I think we don't need to look for more so those as they are on market we all know
And thread on that for to long.
Better edit and get rid of the link,
No use for it here,except steering emotions.

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
I am interested. Please, let me know if you try it.
Don't try it. Bad taste and leaks everywhere

steliosss is right
if you buy it you will spend more money than if the buy the real thing, because first you pay for the clone and after a little time you will sure get the original , because you got a little glims of what the original will be if vaped....

Stan

p.s.: and after you got the real deal there is a place for the bullsh.., i am very sure you will use it then, take a look :

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I laugh everytime I see this video Stan :laugh:
steliosss is right
if you buy it you will spend more money than if the buy the real thing, because first you pay for the clone and after a little time you will sure get the original , because you got a little glims of what the original will be if vaped....

Stan

p.s.: and after you got the real deal there is a place for the bullsh.., i am very sure you will use it then, take a look :

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Exactly as you said Its:)
Nothing new here Keighles,
There riding the invention and work of other.
I guess Ithaka will be know with greater demand,since new update
Is out.
I sure quality is the same as price and maybe some chrome parts taking place of high
Grade SS.
There is a saying: what you pay is what you get,and time after time we see it's correct.
I think we don't need to look for more so those as they are on market we all know
And thread on that for to long.
Better edit and get rid of the link,
No use for it here,except steering emotions.

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
in regards to the clone. I speak from experience, many folks have passed me ithaka clones to build them coils. I can tell you how loose the threads are and its not made with same quality as an authentic Ithaka. Also the center pin has different threads inside because they tried using Imeos new nut (inside ceramic cup) and the threads stop short and it can't be mounted properly.

On some of them the mouthpiece jams on other ring so when you try to unfasten the mouthpiece/juice control it will also remove the whole ceramic with outer ring and juice floods straight down. Its ....ty quality and not reliable. After I relay to owner the issues and I let them try mine that's when they notice a difference in vape and in quality.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I am glad to hear that you had this experience through other people Bish and you saw it by your own eyes.:)
in regards to the clone. I speak from experience, many folks have passed me ithaka clones to build them coils. I can tell you how loose the threads are and its not made with same quality as an authentic Ithaka. Also the center pin has different threads inside because they tried using Imeos new nut (inside ceramic cup) and the threads stop short and it can't be mounted properly.

On some of them the mouthpiece jams on other ring so when you try to unfasten the mouthpiece/juice control it will also remove the whole ceramic with outer ring and juice floods straight down. Its ....ty quality and not reliable. After I relay to owner the issues and I let them try mine that's when they notice a difference in vape and in quality.

ms277017

Verified Member
Dec 6, 2012
Tyler, Texas
You know what I have learned over the past year plus of collecting, rebuilding and all out becoming a full fledged E-cig enthusiast?

The hand made ones that are machined with individual production one-by-one and consist of uniqueness and originality in design, will honestly last forever if cared for as well as maintained regardless of hand made brand.

Clones simply serve a role to make '$$$' nothing else, I do not want to sound arrogant when I say this: I have never purchased clones because I just cannot appreciate them and with the way I enjoy this hobby my family portrait of devices all have their own tale of pre-orders, time spent waiting and searching for it to line up with a valid tracking number en-route to my PO Box lmao

I just cannot get excited about going for a clone of any kind, sort of kills the fun for me.

I spent, Quicken says, something like $12k in a little under a year searching globally for the perfect vape; then I liquidated the entire collection, made around $5-6k and started over.

I have four setups now:

SuperT Precises ELA/ Kayfun Lite +

BaGau brushed Ti 22/Arrow brushed Ti 22 hybrid

650mAh eGo Twist/Kayfun mini 2.1 ES

And now as of this week: Just GG SS/Ithaka hybrid

All of my collections have always been Satin/Brushed, BUT The GG is the only polished hybrid I will ever buy because after browsing around here for the past two days looking for info and pics, this is more than a brand: It is a family of like-minded collectors and even the man making these devices is a family member himself of The GG ;)

So, tell me the name of the clone or even hand made device that when you make the investment, you also get what is going on here?

Doesn't exists as far as I am concerned, not with this type of atmosphere at least IMO and I am thankful to have not only purchased this device, but to happen across this gem as well is: priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread