Variable voltage/wattage Pipes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckie_44

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2011
DFW-TX
Hey....boys and girls...."milo hobo" wants to know what you think......So do I.......

How about a discussion or a informal poll about VV or VW pipes....If you have one...What you like or dislike....Would you like too see more pipes with VV or VW.....

Here are some as of today:

Jazz pipes....... with a Kick or a Crown......VW
Freight Train Mods.....a dna 12.....and now a DNA 20.....VW
Kir Fanis .....with a Nivel Chip.....VV/VW...?

There is the Vision E-Kross.....A VV type ( spinner pcb) 3.3 to 4.8 V....This is in the same style as the smok E-pipe......
A smok with extenions using a Kick (or a clone)....."gayhalo" has DIY'ed this.....
Or using a Silencer....A screw in VV, 3.3 to 4.8 V.....from Enaler....."Fullknight" did this....
EPM also use to carry a VV like the Silencer, but doesn't now ? Don't remember the name.....

My thoughts?....I think the demand will grow for more VV/VW pipes........

And since I have build my own VW (kicked) pipe http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-all-makes-models-designs-70.html#post9935462 which I like very much (with a 18500 battery), I am in the "LIKE" crowd for VV/VW
All though the Kick can be finicky at times...I still like it....

Thoughts and comments ?

duckie........

Last edited:

gwbruce

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2012
Oklahoma, USA
Duck, I'm with you on this. I think that more people will get on board with the VV/VW pipes. Currently I don't have one, but I would like to build one in the future. I really like the Kir Fanis pipes, but they are cost prohibitive for me at this time. A kicked Jazz would be nice, but just can't seem to really like the styles of the pipes. I did talk to Romaniac one time about one of the "shorty" style pipes as I think they look much better. I have also emailed with Sam at Freight Train about his pipes. I do like his very much and may end up with one.

Anyway, back on track. Yes I think that VV/VW pipes are the way of the future.

milo hobo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Lake Charles La
I hope so. I believe that either we will see more built in vv/vw or more pipes accommodating vv/vw modules such as the kick and crown. I had seen the freight train mods with the dna chip, and it seemed exceptional. I was also watching the jazz epipes with the kick and the isis with the crown. Less people seem to be into the ego booster, but that is no longer available for purchase.

duckie_44

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2011
DFW-TX
I find myself wondering if the ego twist components could be salvaged and repackaged into an e-pipe, with a bigger battery of course.

I'm setting here with a Twist in my hand, wondering the same thing......Hmm......But I'm also thinking about that "silencer" from Nhaler...The diameter (16mm) is about right, but the length (40mm) is a tad too long?

Is this what they mean by "Pipe Dreams"? :laugh:

duckie.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread