Status
Not open for further replies.

flaviop

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Marlboro, NJ, USA
www.bloog.com
So they convinced me to order our new e-liquid Flavors in these cute teensy-tiny 10ml bottles. LF-SLEW-10ML-2.jpg
I must say that I actually like them. They seem pretty convenient to carry in your pocket or your bag. Would you rather have 10ml bottles or 30ml bottles?

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So they convinced me to order our new e-liquid Flavors in these cute teensy-tiny 10ml bottles. View attachment 289850
I must say that I actually like them. They seem pretty convenient to carry in your pocket or your bag. Would you rather have 10ml bottles or 30ml bottles?

Honestly my thoughts are both. I always get the "sampler" size to take with me and I just refill it from the 30ml I keep at home. For sample sizes I do prefer 3ml or 5ml bottles. I would love to see 30ml bottles and 5ml bottle samplers. And if you only carry 10ml bottles to at least have 3ml bottle samplers. Just my thoughts. ;)

flaviop

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Marlboro, NJ, USA
www.bloog.com
Honestly my thoughts are both. I always get the "sampler" size to take with me and I just refill it from the 30ml I keep at home. For sample sizes I do prefer 3ml or 5ml bottles. I would love to see 30ml bottles and 5ml bottle samplers. And if you only carry 10ml bottles to at least have 3ml bottle samplers. Just my thoughts. ;)

Would you use a portable carrier? A company sent me a sample but I'm not sure if people would use it or not.

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Would you use a portable carrier? A company sent me a sample but I'm not sure if people would use it or not.

People struggle everyday trying to find the perfect thing for them to use to carry their stuff with them. So to answer, yes I use a portable carrier. It is a necessity problem is people have different needs. Men like smaller women can go bigger for their purse.

If you would like more detail pm me a picture of what you are considering. I know you wouldn't want to just post it here. I'll give you a honest opinion.

flaviop

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Marlboro, NJ, USA
www.bloog.com
People struggle everyday trying to find the perfect thing for them to use to carry their stuff with them. So to answer, yes I use a portable carrier. It is a necessity problem is people have different needs. Men like smaller women can go bigger for their purse.

If you would like more detail pm me a picture of what you are considering. I know you wouldn't want to just post it here. I'll give you a honest opinion.

Ok thanks will do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread