General CHit Chat and foolishness.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Bonita Springs, Florida, USA
May the year 2014 ....

new-year-kitty-wallpaper-jpeg-image-787x547-pixels.jpg

be the best year of your life!!!

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
I'll be doing my New Year's Eve toast a little early tonight . . . with NyQuil :facepalm: So I'll be sound asleep (hopefully) long before the ball drops and, with any luck, will wake to the new year feeling a little better than I have for the last few days of 2013 :laugh:

Have fun tonight and be safe. Hope everybody's 2014 starts out with a bang! :D

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I'll be doing my New Year's Eve toast a little early tonight . . . with NyQuil :facepalm: So I'll be sound asleep (hopefully) long before the ball drops and, with any luck, will wake to the new year feeling a little better than I have for the last few days of 2013 :laugh:

Sleep well , and dream of wonderful things, heres a great big :toast: to you and yours

new-year-fireworks-city-animated-gif.gif

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
When I met my first husband, my world was so serious. He made me laugh. He taught me how to play. He taught me, to not to take life so serious, to not take myself so serious, to love, and to trust without an emotional barrier. He managed to get a person who was intent to never marry, to marry him. What a gift he was. I lost him very young. But, I was blessed, with every moment I had with him.

This song reminds me of him. It makes me smile. Maybe, it will make you smile too. :)

Five Man Electrical Band - Signs (1971) - YouTube

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
When I met my first husband, my world was so serious. He made me laugh. He taught me how to play. He taught me, to not to take life so serious, to not take myself so serious, to love, and to trust without an emotional barrier. He managed to get a person who was intent to never marry, to marry him. What a gift he was. I lost him very young. But, I was blessed, with every moment I had with him.

This song reminds me of him. It makes me smile. Maybe, it will make you smile too. :)

Five Man Electrical Band - Signs (1971) - YouTube

Thanks Cucco, thats always a good one !!!!!!

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
I got a new cat quick charger today and this is how you tell when they are fully charged. Charges up to 4.2v in less than 30 minutes!

Happy New Year everyone!!

E03EBD4E-7FC2-47EE-8AC7-0D9046B9685D.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

That was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for making me smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013

Hope you feel better tomorrow! Take care!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread