Status
Not open for further replies.

mandi0808

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
Garland, Tx
Convo at a party last nite:

Dude: I'm proud of you for quitting, but I can still smell the e-cig. It smells like cigarettes. You know they give off that scent, right?

Me (vaping on watermelon lime): That's fruit you're smelling.

Dude: :blink:

Me: It's fruit. You're smelling watermelon. There is no cigarette smell.

Dude: Yes, they do still smell like that. All those electronic ones give off that scent.

Me: ITS. FRUIT. This does not smell like cigarettes.

Dude: I used to smoke. I know what it smells like. It has that cigarette smell.

Me: :facepalm:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Yup!

face_plant.jpg

Maybe Dude was smoking watermelon-flavored cigarettes.

Last edited:

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York

Dude: I'm proud of you for quitting, but I can still smell the e-cig. It smells like cigarettes. You know they give off that scent, right?

Dude: Yes, they do still smell like that. All those electronic ones give off that scent.

:blink: ... There is so much that I feel like I want to say, but I can't find the words ... which is unusual for me being that I am a women of many words, so I will simply join you with a :?: :facepalm:

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
Sounds like just another bitter ex-smoker ...

A former co-worker used to stop by my office and swear he smelled tobacco, months after I had switched completely to vaping ...

He also seriously claimed that it gave him abdominal cramps, and would very dramatically bend over, grab his stomach, and groan ...

A source of great amusement to me ... :laugh:

Ahoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2012
Philly
People like that make me laugh. That is called an attention seeker. They just want you to make sure that you have THEIR opinion. When people do that I tell them to their face they look like an A**hole right now and they usually give me a blank look and I walk away. It's kind of mean but hey..gets the point across.

mandi0808

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
Garland, Tx
People like that make me laugh. That is called an attention seeker. They just want you to make sure that you have THEIR opinion. When people do that I tell them to their face they look like an A**hole right now and they usually give me a blank look and I walk away. It's kind of mean but hey..gets the point across.

That is exactly how he is!
If it wasn't for the fact that he is my bestfriend's husband, I would have junk punched him and walked away.

BigCatDaddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Near Austin, Texas

You can't argue with a doofus!! Some people just have to be argumentative....and are usually a doofus.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York

Sometimes it does not pay to mince words, its best to just come straight with it ...

WindyCityJoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
:rolleyes:
Sounds like just another bitter ex-smoker ...

A former co-worker used to stop by my office and swear he smelled tobacco, months after I had switched completely to vaping ...

He also seriously claimed that it gave him abdominal cramps, and would very dramatically bend over, grab his stomach, and groan ...

A source of great amusement to me ... :laugh:

Did you use the opportunity while he was bent over to plant your foot up his @$$.:toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread