Title edited [CLOSED] Unregistered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States

cherrywood.jpg red-bull-image.jpg mountain-dew---baja-blast.jpg monster.jpg chocolate-mint.jpg

Visit us at Killer Juice - Natural Flavors Made in The USA

Last edited by a moderator:

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
The ripe strawberry is AWESOME...even after I forgot to rinse the cotton out for my flavor wick and I get the "ick" cotton taste from my PT bottom coil GS-H2 clearomizer you can taste the sweet sweet strawberry!

Haven't had a chance to try the other two bottles...but thse guys are DEFINITELY contenders on simple yet scrumptious flavors!

For $3.50....that's a great deal, I thought at $5 it was decent, but for $3.50....jump on it like a fat kid on a twinky folks!

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
OK sold. I just ordered two bottles. I was wondering what the pg / vg ratio is though.

We use a 60/40 ratio but can customize it to what ever you like :D

The ripe strawberry is AWESOME...even after I forgot to rinse the cotton out for my flavor wick and I get the "ick" cotton taste from my PT bottom coil GS-H2 clearomizer you can taste the sweet sweet strawberry!

Haven't had a chance to try the other two bottles...but thse guys are DEFINITELY contenders on simple yet scrumptious flavors!

For $3.50....that's a great deal, I thought at $5 it was decent, but for $3.50....jump on it like a fat kid on a twinky folks!

I had a feeling you were going to love that flavor. That is one of my pride and joy flavors.

Thank you again for your kind works. I am glad you enjoyed it!

vaperature

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
Chicago
We use a 60/40 ratio but can customize it to what ever you like :D

I had a feeling you were going to love that flavor. That is one of my pride and joy flavors.

Thank you again for your kind works. I am glad you enjoyed it!

60/40 sounds good enough. Already placed my order so will leave it as is. Thanks for the deal.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Thank you everyone for the kind words!

Ordered 7 bottles. Thought I'd give you a try. Does you juice require a large amount of steeping?

To all ECF members: I emailed the company after my order to change the pg/vg ratio and they responded back immediately that they will. :)

In order to get the most bang out of the flavors we took care of the steeping part for you. Our flavors are made and stored to allow them to mature some before being processed in to the mixes. :D

Hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread