Response to NJoy Kings negative posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfelano

Moved On
Jan 4, 2014
I signed up so I could reply to this post http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ews/374128-njoy-king-review-its-good-bad.html however because I'm a noobie I'm not allowed.

I wanted to address a couple things. TheWomenFold on the last page says she can't justify the price of $27 for a 3-pack. I guess she didn't know the 5-pack was only 3 dollars more.

Lots of people say it didn't last long enough, another guy said the battery only lasted him 10 min? If that's the case, return it, it's defective. Mine lasted me a little over a week but I'm a very light smoker.

As far as people saying the nicotine content is way too high, well it's not strong at all. In fact I smoked a cig and got really buzzed first thing in the morning. This thing doesn't do that so it's not that strong.

It certainly did not equal 2 packs of cigarettes though because I normally only smoke 1/2 pack a week.

I recently orderd the Bloog kit, but bought another njoy to hold me over till it arrives. The one I bought today says "Improved, now lasts longer" or something like that. Also the "filter" is different, instead of one small hole in the center there are 3 long skinny holes.

This is the first e-cig I've ever tried and I'm pleased, yes it is expensive but I have been off Newports for over a week and I have no desire to go back to smoking. Can't wait to get my bloog kit, feeling blessed. :2cool:

jfelano

Moved On
Jan 4, 2014
Another thing I wanted to add is I didn't figure out how to properly "hit" the njoy King until the first one was nearly dead. I was trying to take a quick hard hit like you would a cig, and barely got any "smoke".

I figured out that you have to hit it slow and stead for about 4-5 seconds so the heating element starts going good and I actually coughed, so the thing should come with instructions or most of the people that use it are not going to like it cause they are not going to get a good "hit".

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
Congrats on not smoking! I have to say, Njoy does make the best disposable, IMO. I would buy one again in a worst case all-my-pv's-broke scenario. Though no matter how good a disposable is, it will never hold a candle to even a simple Evod set for vapor production, flavor and satisfaction. Just wait until you try that Bloog kit! You are (like me) just beginning on this fantastic vaping voyage!

In the end what works for you is the best set! Welcome to the forum!

Last edited:

UntamedRose

PV Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Homeish now
They are ok, not great but are good for getting people interested.

If I messed up and had nothing, I wouldnt hesitate to pick one of them up as a quick between until I could get a new battery/atty/fix whatever was wrong with my regular set ups.

I dont think they should be your main thing though, they are more expensive compared to other set ups. I think if you a serious about stickin with the vaping maybe should look into an upgrade. :)

jfelano

Moved On
Jan 4, 2014
They are ok, not great but are good for getting people interested.

If I messed up and had nothing, I wouldnt hesitate to pick one of them up as a quick between until I could get a new battery/atty/fix whatever was wrong with my regular set ups.

I dont think they should be your main thing though, they are more expensive compared to other set ups. I think if you a serious about stickin with the vaping maybe should look into an upgrade. :)

Apparently you didn't read the original post. I forgive you.

jfelano

Moved On
Jan 4, 2014
Umm I did read it.
To much of a noob to get what i'm trying to say..it's ok I forgive ya. ;)

You said I should look into upgrading, when I clearly stated I alredy ordered the bloog kit in my very first post.

So who's really the noob here? Work on your reading comprehension skills.....and your attitude.

Maybe one day I'll be a "Veteran" on a e-cig forum. Yippee dooo da ......Get a life.

diggyb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
Boston, MA, USA
878522_you-mad-bro_jpg396131ba2a284a9cda2a704c44a5aa26

FWIW - I think UntamedRose was saying that maybe you should upgrade even from the bloogs. Those batteries look small - so your battery life isn't going to be great..which was worth mentioning, since battery life seems to have been one of your gripes.

Last edited:

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
You said I should look into upgrading, when I clearly stated I alredy ordered the bloog kit in my very first post.

So who's really the noob here? Work on your reading comprehension skills.....and your attitude.

Maybe one day I'll be a "Veteran" on a e-cig forum. Yippee dooo da ......Get a life.

Actually, Untamed Rose is a long time moderator here on the board that's trying to give you advice.

Just a FYI so we can all get along- snarky attitudes don't go over so well here.

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA

+1 re: "noob" not knowing what "upgrade" means... bloog will seem like one until more experience is gained... as well as experience on ECF with both mods and members. Congratulations and welcome to ECF where many members have hung around for years after being smoke-free to pay it forward helping the noobs as they were helped when they were new to everything vape.... myself included. Vape on and have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread