Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Scientist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
Smokestack, PA, USA
Me too. The issue I've run into is that a good, natural tasting cherry juice is too light on flavor, but juices with a cherry flavor "punch" have a chemical or plastic like taste from excessive artificial flavoring.

HHV has very good natural tasting flavors. The flavoring seems on the light side at first but I've gotten used to that. Perfect has been impossible to find.

Nibiru2012

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
The Oort Cloud
I would recommend you try this flavor from GoodEjuice: Pop That Cherry

A good cherry flavor, not strong but yet flavorful especially on the exhale. It's a pipe tobacco cherry blend which is a NET-based eliquid.

And it does not taste like cherry cough syrup either.

I have an eliquid arriving from Ahlusion either tomorrow or Friday which is: Smokin' Cherry
It's a NET-based juice too.

Ahlusion, hands down, has some of the best cherry flavors I've vaped. I can't think of a single juice they offer that tastes like a candy fruit instead of real fruit.

Smokin' Cherries is one of Ahlusion's aromatic tobaccos. It shouldn't need any steeping (like their entire aromatic line) but it will be a heavy tobacco paired with a lighter cherry flavor.

pipster

ECF Veteran
I have really enjoyed Johnson's Creek Rainier. I know it gets mixed reviews, but it suits me well. It is subtle enough to be an all day vape and tastes like REAL cherries. Tons of vapor. I couldn't vape an 'in your face cherry' all day long, even if it tastes real.. The subdued flavor is all I want, but of a real flavor. Works for me. Customer service is great too... 60 day return policy. I bought another flavor that fell flat for me and they sent me a shipping label and gave me a store credit. What more can you ask for? :) If you are looking for a blast of cherry, this is not for you.. but if you want a nice subtle real cherry.. it's great. Right now I have about 2o juices in my arsenal, and some really good ones, but I keep going back to the Rainier after I have had my flavor kicks for the day.

williebb123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2010
Mount Shasta California

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
I vape a couple of Ahlusion cherry juices and they are wonderful. No cough syrup or chemical tastes. Ahlusion does their own cherry extraction from Michigan cherries. Very well made juice. I especially enjoy the Sweet Cherry Something and Contrary Cherry. Worth a try. You will find the cherry tastes like fruit, not cough syrup. They have net tobaccos with cherry in them also if you are a tobacco vaper. Excellent tobaccos.

Virtual Life

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2012
Miami, FL, USA
Thanks to all who answered, I appreciate it.
If anybody finds one that does not taste like cherry cough syrup let me know :)

That decent one I found was tried by 2 friends and both said exactly that, cough syrup. Not what I get from it though. Does make me wonder if I do want what everyone thinks is not good cherry.:unsure:

I will try Ahlusion first since it was mentioned multiple times.
Thanks

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Another vote for Ahlusion. Cherries are my favorite fruit. I tried pretty much every cherry liquid available in my first year of vaping and they ranged from mediocre to execrable. By the time I found Ahlusion I had given up on hoping for a good cherry vape and I had to be convinced to give theirs a try...I was blown away. They use their own extraction I guess and it's amazing. The Sweet Cherry Something is real tart-sweet luscious Michigan cherries in a bottle. Contrary Cherry is more subtle and comes across a bit cherry vanilla to me, very good too.

MsComptrtchr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Tucson, it's a dry heat
Good call - I have Sweet Cherry Something, but was looking for Cherry Vanilla - I will try the Contrary Cherry (like I need another excuse for an Ahlusion order, lol!)

Another vote for Ahlusion. Cherries are my favorite fruit. I tried pretty much every cherry liquid available in my first year of vaping and they ranged from mediocre to execrable. By the time I found Ahlusion I had given up on hoping for a good cherry vape and I had to be convinced to give theirs a try...I was blown away. They use their own extraction I guess and it's amazing. The Sweet Cherry Something is real tart-sweet luscious Michigan cherries in a bottle. Contrary Cherry is more subtle and comes across a bit cherry vanilla to me, very good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread