Poldiac Clone Mod Falls Apart from vaperoyalty, is this NORMAL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com

Since I do not own a authentic Poldiac mod I do not know if this is normal. Seems there is not enough threading, and kind of thin. I am sure vapers are not gong to test drop the real one to find out, but if your real one has ever dropped with the tube section coming apart PLEASE post in the comment section.

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
"This video is private"
The vendor told me it was defective after contacting them so they are replacing it. This video was not a review just showing how it was defective from the China MFG. I will be posting the video again when I get the replacement showing the difference, and why this happened.

Spike64

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Michigan
Thanks Smokie...good video...after watching it I'll be looking at picking up the FT version, but I'm gonna wait a bit till they show as being listed with "ships next day" status (right now it says 7 days). After having a couple orders suddenly go into "restocking" status the day after their scheduled ship date had passed, followed by an extremely long wait for the restock afterwards, it's the only way I'll order from them anymore....nice mod though....gotta have it....

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
Thanks Smokie...good video...after watching it I'll be looking at picking up the FT version, but I'm gonna wait a bit till they show as being listed with "ships next day" status (right now it says 7 days). After having a couple orders suddenly go into "restocking" status the day after their scheduled ship date had passed, followed by an extremely long wait for the restock afterwards, it's the only way I'll order from them anymore....nice mod though....gotta have it....

Mine really hits good just as good as the Nemesis clone that I have, but the button does hang up sometimes with having to apply more finger pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread