enu3u9ys.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
It's pretty awesome I like it a lot ray man it'll have more use when the subohm kits come out gotta play with it a little more the Allen wrench nuts are annoying though will Igo w nuts work

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Nice, not sure ..... but they are screws not nuts :D

Easy way to remember Male (Guys) are screwers ............. Female (Gals) are nuts :)

SLIPPY_EEL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Ω England Ω
I like the grub screws that come as stnd, I don't know how low your airholes are because you have upgrade version but on the standard setup if you put the top cap up against the side of cyclone you will see that you need to have your coil/s really low to sit in the face of the airhole, it might just be your camera angle but yours might be a bit high, try lowering them :s I get loads of flavour out of mine, its real good :D

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
Open the holes all the way, take a credit card and put the side in a hole so it contacts both edges of the hole. Do the same with another card on the other hole. The sides of the two credit cards will meet out in front of the atty forming a V. I make my coils so they align with this V. My coils are on an angle compared to the posts, The legs for the outside post are shorter pulling the coil in by that post and the center post legs are longer pushing that side of the coil out farther. Also they are not centered between the posts but pushed more to side of outside post.

This is an early attempt so they are not perfectly aligned and symmetrical but gives you an idea of what I mean by the V to one side of the atty.

IMAG1730-L.jpg

m3nace

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2013
Open the holes all the way, take a credit card and put the side in a hole so it contacts both edges of the hole. Do the same with another card on the other hole. The sides of the two credit cards will meet out in front of the atty forming a V. I make my coils so they align with this V. My coils are on an angle compared to the posts, The legs for the outside post are shorter pulling the coil in by that post and the center post legs are longer pushing that side of the coil out farther. Also they are not centered between the posts but pushed more to side of outside post.

This is an early attempt so they are not perfectly aligned and symmetrical but gives you an idea of what I mean by the V to one side of the atty.

IMAG1730-L.jpg
ok cool i did it somehow and my coils are a little messed up but the flavor and thick vapor is there :O thanks bro:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread