Not open for further replies.

Dakota Jim

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
in a warehouse buried near Univille SD
for tanks I like the Kayfun Lite+

It is an RBA so you do need to learn to build coils but the kayfun is simple to build and works great with the adjustable air flow

Stay away from genesis style RBA's (RSST, AGA-T etc) they have a HUUUGGGGE learning curve to get to work right and also have other issues - IMO

danc13

Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Rochester, NY, USA
The way to dial in on the exact vapor production and flavor you want is easiest with different types of rebuildable atomizers knows as RDAs(rebuildable dripping atomizers) and RBAs(rebuildable atomizers). Although these tanks and drippers can offer a much better vaping experience they also require a good amount of knowledge on not only how to build your coil and wick but also battery safety. Attached a picture of my current tank set up which has been producing an extremely large amount of vapor. *Do not attempt to build such a coil with out good amount of knowledge and understanding of how to build coils, check for shorts, and calculate amps your battery is rated for to determine if your coil is safe*
View attachment 294742

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
for tanks I like the Kayfun Lite+

It is an RBA so you do need to learn to build coils but the kayfun is simple to build and works great with the adjustable air flow

Stay away from genesis style RBA's (RSST, AGA-T etc) they have a HUUUGGGGE learning curve to get to work right and also have other issues - IMO

I luv my RSST :) only reason it has such a huge learning curve is because of all the different ways you can set it up, so many wonderful options to choose from. I finally settled with Silica wic 3mm in tank feeding a bed of cotton below the coil and a wick of cotton in the coil. Very juicy set up, lots of flavor and oodles of vapor to boot.

flavorjunkie

Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
Virginia, USA
Without changing your PG/VG ratio, you can certainly modify your tanks/atomizers to allow for increased airflow = increased vapor production. Its cheaper than buying another atomizer, but keep in mind an increase in air flow decreases the flavor intensity of the juice your vaping. Once you step into rebuildable atomizers (caution here - experience recommended), your build dictates much of your vapor production/flavor intensity.

There is a trade off here and its important to have a balance to suit your vaping style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread