Baditude

Status
Not open for further replies.

macpeace

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
OK • SOONER
I am not sure I have ever seen a more helpful guy than Baditude. I know when I first started and had questions, there he was with loads of helpful info. From time to time I drop in when I think I can possibly assist someone, and somewhere along the way more often than not, I see a post from this guy. If there were a superhero of ECF, I think he would be it. vape On! and thanks Baditude!
:toast:

SirSteve

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2012
Northern Indiana
Baditude seems to like helping people, and he does give some great advice. His blogs are well written and informative. There are many good members here who do their best to help others when they can, Baditude is certainly one of the best and most active in that area.

So a big thanks to Baditude for all he does, and a big thanks to all who try to be helpful. These members are what make ECF the great resource it is. A big thanks to mods for doing a great job also.

Last edited:

jp_cfc09

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
lost
its people like him that answer the same olde questions over and over again that makes a forum welcomeing for new members. more times then enough ive been on forums where everyone hates answering newbies questions and its hard to stay but with peeps like him it makes the forum stand out and keeps members staying to help others as he helped them. (well its like this for me), so well done sir :);):);):);):)

shellro07

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2013
Colorado, USA
I agree. I am one of "those people" that have asked seemingly obvious (but possibly "dumb") questions on ECF, and so many people offer such wonderful advice. But Baditude is there offering sound, patient and knowledgeable support for me to really help me understand it. I am really appreciative and humbled by his patience and I know I'm not the only one. By reading his blogs and threads on batteries, ohm's law, tanks, etc, I have learned so much. Thank you, Baditude! I appreciate how much you have helped me and others!

meanckz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Greer, SC
www.facebook.com
Dont know who he is, but seems like a really stand-up guy who looks out for others. Hopefully I cross paths with him in the future.

:laugh: only ask a battery question

I think he has a program that alerts him to the term "battery" and it dings his computer

Badi always on call

:D

TheJakeBailey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Austin,TX, USA
True story: I sometimes regale my girlfriend with stories about the characters here on ECF. She doesn't care in the slightest, but she usually humors me for awhile. A few days ago I was just in a fit over a well known ecf "reviewer", and she said...

"So to sum this up, Good is bad, and Bad is good."

Yep. That about sums it up. ;)

meanckz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Greer, SC
www.facebook.com
True story: I sometimes regale my girlfriend with stories about the characters here on ECF. She doesn't care in the slightest, but she usually humors me for awhile. A few days ago I was just in a fit over a well known ecf "reviewer", and she said...

"So to sum this up, Good is bad, and Bad is good."

Yep. That about sums it up. ;)

I like her :lol:

Johnnie Price

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Waldorf, MD
Dont know who he is, but seems like a really stand-up guy who looks out for others. Hopefully I cross paths with him in the future.

How have you been here for 3 months and not know Baditude? You can't shoot a spitball in the New Members forum without coming across at least 1 post by Bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread